Ch. 26

Its five in the morning, Lauren and I stayed up watching horror movies. She said it was so she wouldn't fall asleep with my Rom Com's. I felt pretty proud staying awake for that long. The sun was starting to creep into the living room. The birds were starting to sing and annoy Lauren.

I'm glad we drank coffee I would have probably not made it.

"Lauren this is easy we should do this more often." I said as we laid across the couch with blankets all over. I had my hand in a bag of chips while Lauren ate cookies.

"Yeah it's easy.....for now, just wait till tomorrow Camzi."

________________________________________

3 p.m.

"Lauren what are we going to eat, I think I'm getting sick of so much shit food." Just when I said that the doorbell rang. Lauren ran to open the door.

She came back into the living room with two large pizza boxes.

"Here chew on this." She gave me a box to eat from while she ate from the other. I guess she bought one for each. This was still considered as junk food but ay I love pizza.

8 p.m.

Lauren and I have drowned our selves in coffee. My hands would start to shake and I was getting really sleepy.

"Lauren. I'm tired I need my beauty rest. Look I have bags under my eyes." I whined as I laid on the floor and Lauren was hanging off the couch.

"Just...hold on...a bit longer." She said tiredly. Of course she was tired we ran around the house like maniacs not that long ago.

"I'll know what will keep us going." She got up and went to the kitchen. She came back with two tubs of ice cream and two spoons.

"Here this will help." She handed me the Rocky Road ice cream and the spoon.

I got a spoon full and licked the spoon. "Lauren. How much longer?" I whined even with the ice cream I was still sleepy... really...really sleepy.

"Babe just tonight once it's ten in the morning we could sleep all we want." She said with ice cream in her mouth. She had a little bit dripping from the corner of her mouth. Not even that could get me wide awake.

"Ok I'm starting to get sleepy too. It's time to use the water guns." She put the spoon in the tub and set it on the table. She went to the kitchen to grab our waterguns.

"Here if I start to fall asleep spray me. And if you start to fall asleep I'll spray you." She handed me the gun and sat against the arm rest facing me. I did the same and we just sat there eating ice cream.

"I'm bored Lauren I want to go to sleep." She rolled her eyes and stretched to grab the bag of skittles.

"Camzi just hold on for a bit longer." She looked at me and threw a skittle at my head making it bounce onto my lap. I picked it up and ate it.

"What was that for?" I said still whining.

"Open up." I opened my mouth as she tried to shoot the skittle into my mouth.

After missing my mouth for miles she handed me some skittles for me to throw at her.

Me having no hand eye coordination didn't even get close to making it in her mouth.

12 a.m.

*skkkkitt

"Lauren your falling asleep." I said in a lazy tone. Lauren shot up in her seat quickly wide awake now. Her eyes wide trying not to sleep again.

We only have ten more hours. I think we could make it. I cant...wait... to...uh...

*skkkit

"Babe now your falling asleep." Lauren sprayed my face. I'm so sleepy not even the water.... could ....wake me up....

*skkkkitt
*skkkkitt

"STOP IT!!!!"