Ch. 33

"Ugghh" Lauren groaned as she laid down on our bed with her arms spread.

"I'm so tired." Lauren closed her eyes. I walked over to lay down next her with my head on her shoulder as I hugged her torso.

I closed my eyes an sighed as I heard her heartbeat.

"So how was your first day?" I said not moving from on top of Lauren.

"It was ok. There was just a lot of walking around and my feet are killing me....Oh and my manager said she might promote me to waitress"

"A promotion? But it's barely your first day."

"I know that's what I said. I told her I preferred to be cleaning tables and to earn my own promotions." She turned to kiss my temple and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I know she only wanted me to be a waitress so I could be out in front with her. I'm not that dumb." I smiled and kissed her jaw as I snuggled deeper into her.

I don't know when and why but we ended up falling asleep the whole night like that. I didn't even give Lauren dinner.

I felt Lauren move me off of her to get up.

"Babe where are you going?" i checked my phone and saw it was almost five in the morning. Lauren was changing from her work clothes into some sweats and a tanktop.

"Ima go eat something, I didn't eat last night and I'm starving." I got up as well and followed Lauren to the kitchen.

I motioned for her to sit down. I started to make Lauren a big ham sandwich.

Lauren ate the sandwich in record time moaning as she ate it. Wow she really was hungry, my poor baby.

"Thanks babe, your sandwiches are the best."

Leauren leaned back in her chair. I sat infront of her eating a banana.

"My dad said were going to my grandam's next week, my aunt is having a party and he wants me to introduce you and Emily to the family."

"Oh no a party full of loud Cubans."

"Hey! Your Cuban too and there not that loud."

"Im kidding haha I can't wait to me them." Lauren chuckled a little but closed her eyes again.

"You'll love well you don't have too. I have annoying cousins but they aren't important. As long as my grandma loves you, which I know she will."

Lauren sighed and got up. I followed her to our room. It's only five in the morning her shift doesn't start till eight so we still have time.

I heard a ringing and looked up from where I was lying on the bed. I saw Lauren sit up and turn off the alarm.

"Babe, do want me to-"

"No no no Camzi you sleep." She leaned over to peck my lips.

I murmured an Okay and went back to sleep.

___________

"CAMZI!!!" I heard Lauren scream from downstairs oh my gosh she's home!!!

I shot up from my bed with Emily in my arms. "Lauren's home Emily Lauren's home" I murmured excitingly to Emily, if course she has no idea what I'm talking about but still.

"Hi Babe!!" I went and gave her a hug with one arm around her neck as I geld Emily with the other. I pulled back and pecked her lips.

"Hi baby did you give Camzi a hard time today?" Lauren baby talked to Emily. She took her from my arms and kissed her chubby checks. If anybody saw Emily and Lauren they would think she's her daughter. Emily has the Jauregui green eyes, pale skin and brown hair. I smiled I love when Lauren gets this all caring and sweet. The exact opposite of her appearance.

"Babe you hungry?"

Lauren looked up at me smiling.
"Yeah."

We walked into the kitchen to eat. I've been waiting for Lauren to get home to eat dinner. I don't like her eating alone, it was really hard I hid in my room while my parents enjoyed the spaghetti I made.

Lauren sat Emily on her lap as I sat across from them.

"Mm babe this is great. You cook like the Angles." I blushed at her comment, I always do she's always saying that kinda stuff about everything I do. Even the small things, but I'm not complaining.

I saw that Lauren finished her serving faster than I did. And I love spaghetti.
"Want some more?" She looked up and nodded.

After Lauren and I finished eating we went upstairs to put Emily to sleep.

I sat down with Emily laying down in my arms crying. Lauren walked over to my guitar and brought it back with her.

I leaned back onto the headboard and Lauren sat cross legged next to me and facing me.

She began to strum the guitar at a slow rythem. She didn't sing she just strummed soothingly . I looked over and saw Lauren staring at Emily with a small smile. Surprisingly Emily stopped crying but still whimpered and began to slowly close her eyes. I looked up again to see Lauren smiling at me, I blushed I probably look really tired and shitty.

Lauren stopped playing once Emily was deep in sleep. I carried her over to her crib carefully.

Lauren got up to shower, I waited for her in bed. She came out in her typical sleeping attire. She stopped at the foot of the bed. She got on the bed in all fours and crawled sexually towards me. On her way she loss the balance on her left arm and tilted a little. She giggled and I let out a loud laugh throwing my head back. She quickly put her hand on my mouth.

She put her index finger on her lips shushing me. I staid quit for a bit hoping Emily would still be asleep.

Lauren and I stared at each other listening for any type of sound. And since luck was on our side Emily began to whimper which turned into crying. Lauren dropped her shoulders sighing.

"I'll get the guitar."

A/N: I need myself some money to go shopping at WetSeal!!!