Ch. 23

A/N: Camila's POV again

"Yes. Yes we are."

Oh God I hate bowling. Well I don't hate it I just don't know how to play. We got out the car and we made our way to the entrance. We changed into our shoes and chose our ball.

"Lauren?" I asked as she put in our names in the computer.

"Hmm"

"Do you know how to play?" She looked up at me and smiled.

"No and I'm guessing neither do you."

"Yeah, I don't know." She came up to me and held both of my hands.

"Well who cares we are still playing even if we don't knock any pins down. I'm happy as long as I'm with you."

I smiled wide at her we were both leaning in for a kiss but I remembered I said I wouldn't kiss her till the end of the date. I just kissed her check and we got ready to embarrass ourselves.

Lauren went up first. She put in her two fingers in the ball then swung her hand back. She let the ball go too late making it fly in the air and drop on the floor. It slowly rolled away to the side. She turned around and shrugged. I laughed at her bowling skills. I sounded like it was about to break the floor.

The last time I went golfing for a date, the girl would try to impress me by hitting ball into every hole. She would laugh at me when I didn't even hit it close to the ball. She tried doing that lame thing of holding my arms to help me but the ball still didn't go in. She gave up and just took me home.

It was then my turn to bowl. I didn't know what to do. I put the ball on the floor between my legs. I crouched down and pushed the ball. It got further than Lauren's ball but it still rolled to the side. Lauren was laughing when I turned around.

That was mostly how the game went on. I dropped one pin but Lauren didn't drop any. We than walked over to the food stand. I remember the pizza here was the best. We both laughed as we sat down after getting our slices of pizza.

"Oh my god we really suck at bowling." Lauren said chuckling as she bit into her slice.

"Why would you bring us here we just embarrassed our selves?" I asked as I also ate my slice.

"The pizza. I wasn't paying just to pay again for some pizza. Might as well bowl since we were already here right?"

"I love this pizza. Ever since I came out the womb." I joked. She threw her head back laughing at my comment.

"You know I don't really care if we sucked or if we didn't. The important thing is we sucked together." I said proudly. Lauren smiled in triumph knowing her idea of a date was a success.
______________

We finished eating but we still staid siting not wanting to leave.

"So Lauren tell me about yourself." I asked.

"Well what do you want to know?"

"Uhm. Anything. School, Friends, Anything really."

"Okay well, My middle name is Michelle-" I cut her off laughing she doesn't look like a a Michelle.

"Shut up Karla!" She said. I quickly stopped laughing she knows I hate being called by my first name.

"So that's my name, I was born in Los Angeles. Uhh I was bullied in elementary and-"

"What! Who would do such a thing to my Lauren?!" Oh shit I said my Lauren.

"Camz stop interupting." She said chuckling I guess she caught my little slip. I nodded for her to continue.

"But in middle school I wasn't I was just normal I guess. I wasn't popular or lame I was just...there. In high school I had two freinds, Dinah and Normani. We were best friends we knew each other inside and out. I was on the softball team for all four years. I was captain for my senior year though. I came out my sophomore year when I was fifteen. That's also when I got my first tattoo which is the one on my ribcage. I got it secretly so my parents got mad. They already hated me for being gay. They said I was an embarrassment to the Jauregui name. I would just ignore them. My junior year I had my first girlfriend her name was Ally. She was first kiss, she was really special to me. We went out for a year until we broke up since she cheated on me with Normani. After that Normani and I didn't talk. I only had Dinah but since she was still talking to both of us she just decided to stop talking to both of us. I spent most of my senior year hanging out with girls from the softball team. Since I was captain I was somewhat popular so I had other friends too. It's been a year since high school, till this day I haven't talked to Dinah or Normani. All I know is Normani and Ally are still together and that Normani plans to propose soon. I then moved to Miami because I was told I had to raise a baby with my cousin's best friend."

I stared at Lauren in Awe. How could her own friend betrayed her like that? Poor Lauren. I know she had Ana to talk to but they were so far away.

Lauren was staring at her paper plate throughout her whole story, she probably feels embarrassed by everything that happened.

"Ally's a bitch." I said try to lighten up the mood. Lauren looked up at me and chuckled showing a little smile.

She sighed deeply and looked straight at me. "So, tell me about you."

"Well there's nothing interesting really, I was born in Cuba then moved to Mexico then moved here. Uhh I was bullied in high school. Ana was my only friend but then we joined choir then we got a couple more friends. I wasn't bullied as much when she was around. Uhhh I didn't play sports, no hand eye coordination, in other words I suck at them. Uhm my senior year I wanted to do things over the top, make them memorable, but them Ana got pregnant and she was my partner in crime so I didn't do much that year. I didn't go to college, I was planning to just work and help out Ana with the baby. Then everything happened, I can't go to college now because we have Emily. Annnnddd...yeah. That's my story."

Lauren stared at me with her arm propped on the table and her chin on her palms. She smiled at me throughout my life's story.

"Lauren." I slapped her check lightly since she didn't say anything now that I was done talking.
"Hmm"
"Were you listing to me?"
"Mhhmm." She kept smiling at me as if she were in a daze.
"Lauren!!!" I smacked her arm that was holding up her head. She flinched and blinked and was finally paying attention.
"What?!!"
"Were you paying attention?"
"Yes. Yes Camzi. I got everything, bullied in high school, no hand eye coordination, senior year was different than what you expected. I was listening, I just love to hear you talk."