Ch. 34

Today's Saturday, next week were going to my grandma's for that one party. Lauren got her first check yesterday. It wasn't a lot but she was proud of it. Lauren and I are at the mall looking for new clothes for the party. We bought Emily a cute baby blue dress, Lauren got a crop top and some high wasted jeans, I insisted for her to try them on only to get a peek at how amazing her body is. It's been almost two hours and I haven't been able to choose a dress. There are so many options, some many cute stuff I can't just choose one. Lauren thinks I'm being dramatic but this 'just choose one' thing is ridicules.

"Ughhh Camzi just choose one"

"Babe I can't just choose one. Why can't I buy all of seven of then?" I whined and pouted to her. Come on Lauren you have one million dollars.

"No no I am not falling for that." Lauren turned away from me avoiding my pout. I puffed out and looked at my dresses again.

I guess I'll leave this one, it's the most expensive anyways.

I put in the rack but I held on tighter to the other six.

"I left one."

Lauren turned around and eyed the dressing that hung from the hangers that I held.

"You know what....go and try then on and I will choose."

"Noooo" Lauren tugged in my hand and pushed Emily's stroller with the other.

I walked into the dressing room while Lauren was sitting on a chair right outside the door. I put on my first dress, a white strapless that reached higher than my knees. I opened the door for Lauren to see.

"Wow you look like an angel" She sighed.
"but it's too sexy, next"

I tried on a red dress that had long sleeves but was pretty short, now that I saw it on me.

I walked out and Lauren's eyes widened.

"Uhh...it's uhhh.."

"too short?" Lauren stared down my body with her mouth open. She nodded her head slowly not meeting my eyes. She kept staring at my legs. I turned around to go back in and I heard Lauren squeak. I turned my head back confused and saw her staring at my ass.

I closed the door and herd her deeply sigh.

After Lauren disapproving of all my dresses. She made me sit while she choose something for me. I was enjoying how I would walk out the fitting room and Lauren would be all speechless and cute. I know she likes the dresses, maybe a little too much, but she said they weren't appropriate for a family party. But she did say I looked sexy. 😉

Lauren finally came back with a pink crop top and a black skirt.

"Here, try it on, love it, buy it." Lauren handed me the clothes and I walked in once again into the fitting room.

I stood in front if the mirror, the crop top was more like a sweater the black skirt was indeed cute. This outfit was actually not bad. Good Job Lauren.

I walked out and stood in front of Lauren.

"I like it." I simply said. I actually loved it but I didn't want Lauren to get all 'I told you so'

"Well I loove it, I think you should get it. You honestly look really beautiful babe." Lauren said with all seriousness.

"Aww thanks baby"
I leaned over and kissed Lauren. " I'll buy it."

I went to pay for my clothes but when when I took out my money Lauren stuffed them in the back pocket of my jeans. I gave her a confused look, she gave me a wink and placed her credit card on the counter.

"Lauren you don't have to pay for my clothes." I told her once we were walking out hand in hand.

"I know, but I want to." She smiled wide at me, a small smile and a blush grew on my face. I put my head down to hide the blush but I felt Lauren kiss me check which made both my smile and blush grow.