Ch. 20

I staid home thinking of what Sierra and Lauren could be doing. Lauren and I have kissed so she likes me. We haven't really talked about that. And Sierra was already on me about me and Lauren. They probably did just go out to talk. But about what?

I heard the front door open and footsteps going up the stairs. My door swung open and in came Sierra. "Done" she said. She sat down on my bed next to me.
"What's done?" I asked suspiciously.
"Lauren"
"What do you mean Lauren?"
"Mila don't worry I didn't do her. I told her you like her. I thought she would be all surprised or something but all she said was "oh" I don't think she likes you."
"Sierra, Lauren and I kissed a couple days ago. I think she does like me, well I hope atleast a little."

"Well that kinda explains it, why didn't she tell me. I thought your girlfriend and I were hitting it off why wouldn't she just tell me you two where already together. More importantly why didn't YOU tell me?!! I asked you about her and you denied it!! Why would you hide Sexy Lauren?! If I had a girlfriend that fine I would show her off. What's wrong with you Mila?!" I didn't know how to respond to some many questions that my crazy sister was throwing at me.

Thankfully there was a faint knock on the door before I could say anything.

"Come in!!" The door opened a little and Lauren popped her head into the room.

"Ay uh Camzi, can we bake those cookies now?" She asked innocently with a small smile. I smiled at how cute she could be.

"Yeah sure, I'll be right down." Her smile widened.

"Okay." She closed the door and left me smiling to myself. Sierra poked my arm getting my attention.

"Go bake cookies with your girl." I got up and Sierra slapped my ass. I ran downstairs but slowed down as I reached the kitchen. Lauren was desperately looking around for the ingredients. I came up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"I'll get them, you get the bowl." I said with a little smile. She chuckled nervously "Okay." She walked towards the drowns swinging her arms like a little kid.
_______________

I leaned my back against the counter as Lauren sat on the island with her feet dangling in front of me. We were eating our cookies in silent, but I felt Lauren look at me every now and then.

"Good cookies" Lauren said.

I looked up and saw she was all ready eating another one. I looked over at the trey of cookies and saw seven cookies left, we made twelve did she just really eat five cookies?

"Did you eat five cookies?"
"Yeah I made them too so half are mine."
"What about everyone else?"
"They could make there own." She said smiling at me I had to smile back. Her childish ways amuse me.

"Tomorrow I'm buying the bucket of cookie dough so we could just heat them up instead of preparing them ourselves."

"Why? Homemade is much better." She said as she ate her sixth cookie.

"Yeah but it takes longer, I prefer it to be fast."

"Ooohhh you like it fast?"

"Yeah it's also-" I looked up at Lauren and saw her smirking at me. She's so immature. "Lauren. I'm not talking about that."

"Ok Ok I get it." She put up both her hands. We staid quite for a bit till Lauren started to speak stupid again.

"So do you like things fast?" I sighed, can't she let this go. I decided to play with her

"No. I like somethings nice..and...slow." Lauren started to blush but turned away to grab another cookie. I went to grab myself one too seeing she was almost done with the rest.

"Uhhh....so uhm since you like nice and slow, I guess it would be a bad idea to ask you to be girlfriend right?" She said still blushing. She's really cute, I would say yes if she did ask but going on a date with Lauren first would be better.

"No it wouldn't, but I would say yes if it were a date." I looked down at my cookie acting like it was not a big deal when I was screaming on the inside.

Lauren got down from the counter she grabbed a cookie and got some whip-cream from the fridge. She put some whip-cream on the cookie and got on one knee.

"Well .......Camzi would you go on a date with me." She showed me the cookie that had "DATE?" on the back. I looked at it and almost screamed at her cheesiness.

"YASS!" I screamed out. She also screamed and jumped up and hugged me picking me up and spinning the both of us around.

She put me down and stepped away swinging her arms excitedly. She was really red and her smile stretched across her pretty face. She was breathing heavily making her chest move up and down.

"I'll let you know when and where our date will be." I nodded smiling and so did she. She was facing me but she started to walk backwards out the kitchen. She waved bye and I waved back. She turned and ran upstairs. A minute later I heard Lauren and Sierra jumping up and down and screaming upstaies. I giggled, they must have planned this or somthing. I stayed in the kitchen leaving them celebrating as I celebrated by myself. I ran around the kitchen then into the living room going around couches and jumping on them. I was really excited.

When I calmed down I walked up to my room they were still celebrating. I walked into my room and the both of them immediately stopped screaming and stood up straight.

"Well goodnight." Sierra said after a moment of silence. As she was leaving I saw her from the corner of my eye doing a thumbs up to Lauren. Lauren smirked but tried to hide it.

We both went to lay down, I rested my head on Lauren's chest hearing her really fast heart beat. I looked up at her and pecked her lips.

"Thanks for finally asking me out. I've been waiting."

She blushed she opened her mouth to speak but instead I kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, nice and slow. We broke the kiss and we went back to our previous positions. Lauren held my hand that was around her waist and wrapped her other arm around my waist.
"Your welcome." Lauren whispered before we drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I woke up and looked out the window, it was cloudy and windy, I put a sweater on and went outside and it was hott af. Bipolar Weather.