Ch. 29

Ahh what time is it? I sat up to look for my phone. The blanket I had on slid down and I felt a breeze. I looked down and saw my bare breast. I quickly laid back down covering my chest with the blanket.

I looked over at Lauren who was still sleeping. "Lauren." I poked her shoulder. "Lauren wake up."

"Babe let me sleep." She turned around and went back to sleep.

"Lauren wake up, I'm topless." I said in a worried tone. She turned back around to face me.

"Prove it." She said smirking at me. I slapped her arm.

"No Lauren. Why? Why am I topless?"

"I don't know, maybe tooooo I don't know SEDUCE ME!"

"Lauren stop I'm serious. I wasn't topless when I fell asleep."

Lauren threw the comforter off of her and tried to get up but quickly grabbed the comforter when she saw she was topless as well.

"Oh Shit! I'm topless too..... Oh wait duh."

She sat up and reached for a tee shirt throwing me one as well.

"Wait, what happened?"

"Come on Camz don't you remember. The kissing, touching, moaning, scratching all of that. Please tell me you remeber."

I stared down at the comforter letting it all come back to me. Wait did we have sex?

"Uhh Laur did we uhh... have ..you know"

"Sex? No, I stopped you before we actually did anything." I nodded.

"Oh ok.... Waite? You stopped Me." I pointed ant myself. Lauren nodded like it were obvious.

"Uhh yeah, you were so turned on and crazy. If it were for me I would have let it happen but I knew if I did let it happen you would regret everything in the morning."

I was the crazy horny one? Me? Now that's crazy. All I remember is how Lauren asked me to be her girlfriend and them we made out. I bit my lip when I remembered she held me and touched me and kissed me. Then I straddled her and mmmmm.

"Mmmmmm"

"Camila"

"Mmm"

"Camzi." I shot my eyes open when Lauren pinched my arm. When did I even close my eyes? Was I really thinking about all of that? Wow I really am the horny one.

"Well Since all of this is cleared I have to go now." Lauren got up and got her clean clothes and headed into the bathroom leaving the door open.

"Wait where you going?"

"I have to go look for a job. I have to impress my girlfriend's parents by showing them I'm not just some lazy tattooed girl that likes to see their daughter half naked."

I blushed and looked away at the thought of last night again.

"Is it because your almost out of money?" She came out the bathroom and sat on my computer chair to put on her shoes.

"Babe, I have one million dollars in the bank. It's going to take a while for me to run out of money." She stood up straight and went to sit next to me.

"How did you get one million dollars?" I asked surprised.

"My parents are million airs. They hate me but they still care about me. It's just one million dollars. No biggie." She peck me lips and headed towards the door.

"So you do want to impress my parents?" I asked with a small smile . She turned around and smirked winking at me and walked out.

Did she just say one million dollars?