Ch. 15

Austin texted me asking if we could have our date on Friday. I agreed, I need to get away from Lauren. She obviously doesn't like me why should I be miserable when she's out getting hickeys.

"Lauren what are you doing tomorrow night?" Lauren was out back shooting some baskets. She had a pony tail and was all sweaty in her tight tank top showing her tats and basketball shorts.

"I'm going out. You can watch Ems right?" She continued shooting free throws.

"You can't go out. I'm going out" I pointed at myself. She put the ball under her arm and turned to face me breathing hard.

"Then take her with you."

"I can't take her with me, I'm going on a date"

"Well so am I" She went back to shooting baskets.

"Cancel.

"No. You cancel." She said not looking at me.

"What's with all the arguing? I could hear you two from inside" My mon came out the back door.

"We both have dates tomorrow and Camila want's me to cancel so she could go out." Lauren said as she turned to face my mom.

"Camila!!" She sighed. "I'll take care of Emily, you two go out and have fun. There problem solved." My mom said. Lauren went up to her and kissed her check saying thank you. I just noticed Lauren's never kissed my check.

____________

There were four hours left till my date with Austin when he texted me asking if it was ok to double date with his older sister. I said it was fine at least we'll have more people join and hopefully they're more interesting than Austin.

I was finishing my make up in my room while Lauren tried to look presentable. I heard the doorbell ring and I walked down stairs. I felt someone following me and saw it was Lauren, I stoped halfway down the stars to look up at her.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to open the door for my date." She simply said.

"I'm going to open the door for my date" The doorbell rang again and Lauren ran around me to beat me to the door. I pulled on her jacket so I could pull her back. I ran to the door banging my body against it. I opened it and I felt Lauren bump me from behind. I looked up to greet Austin but he was standing next to her.

Why is Austin with Jessica?