15

Yoongi slowly woke up and grabbed his phone to check the time. It was 11 am.

"It's too fucking early." He groaned to himself while putting his phone back and trying to go back to sleep.

That plan crumbled when his phone vibrated. He sighed and picked it back up. He only opened one eye to check the notification but his other opened when he saw it. He smirked and opened the message from his- from uh, Jungkook.

Bunny Boy
Hi Yoonie! Just wanted to say good morning :)

Yoonie
You sleep well?

Bunny Boy
Yeah, I did. Did you?

Yoonie
Like a rock

Bunny Boy
I'm gonna be hanging out with the guys today to study for Ms. Tortilla's test. Do you wanna join?

Yoonie
Sure they'd be okay with that?

Bunny Boy
Of course! They really like you.

Yoonie
Even the one who threatened to hang me by my balls?

Bunny Boy
Jin likes you but he just has that protective instinct and he has a hard time trusting people. Like I said before, he'll warm up to you. Don't stress it.
(A/n: Side note when I was writing this I accidentally typed 'thrusting')

Yoonie
Interesting🧐

Bunny Boy
So will you go?

Yoonie
Eh, what the hell?

Bunny Boy
Yay! I'll send the address when I get there.

Yoonie
Aight.

Yoongi put his phone down and ran a hand through his hair. He threw the covers off him and stood up. He stretched, his bones cracking and popping before he made his way to the bathroom. After he was done he put on a grey hoodie and light blue ripped jeans. He checked his phone and Jungkook had sent him the address. He put it in his pocket and grabbed his keys.

He got in his car and realized he didn't eat breakfast.

"I don't care." He mumbled to himself.

He started the car up and pulled out his phone. He looked at the address. He never used GPS. He liked figuring things out on his own. Luckily he knew the street and he could easily find the house.

~~~~

Yoongi found the house pretty quickly. He parked in front of it and got out. He didn't know which one of Jungkook's friends lived in this house. He walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. A few moments later, Jimin opened the door. He smiled when he saw Yoongi.

"Hey Yoongi!" The small male chimed happily while hugging Yoongi.

"Hi, Jimin, was it?" Yoongi stiffened, not used to the skinship. Jimin got the message and quickly pulled away, quickly apologizing.

"This your place?" Yoongi quirked a brow.

"Welcome to mi casa." Jimin answered while nodding, a smile following. "Well come on in, silly!" Jimin giggled and stepped aside to let him in. Yoongi stepped inside.

"This way." Jimin motioned for him to follow. Yoongi walked behind Jimin and he could hear the laughter and talking. They arrived at the living room where everyone was.

"Yoongi's here!" Jimin exclaimed.

Everyone turned to look at him. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Hey." Yoongi murmured loud enough for them to hear. Before the others could reply, Jungkook got up from where he was sitting.

He walked up to Yoongi with the most adorable smile on his face.

"Hi Yoongi!" Jungkook exclaimed while getting on tip toes to hug Yoongi around his neck.

Yoongi was a little surprised but he still wrapped his arms around the younger. The guys were cooing at the sight. They both pulled away and Jungkook noticed how Yoongi's cheeks were slightly pink.

"It's even cuter when you see it in person!" Jimin squealed.

Jungkook turned to the boys who were looking at them and frowned.

"Y'all are creeps." Jungkook huffed, shaking his head. He took Yoongi's hand and led him to the couch where they sat next to each other.

After a bit, they all got on talking and laughing before Jin interrupted their fun.

"Hate to ruin this but aren't we supposed to be studying?" Jin asked. Everyone groaned.

"Not that I need to. I'm smarter than most of you combined." Namjoon muttered quietly, but Jin hears everything.

"What was that?" Jin glared at him.

"I said that we need to cause we're...smart." Namjoon quickly made up a stupid lie.

"Right." Jin rolled his eyes.

"This sucks." Taehyung sulked, shoulders slumping.

"I hate that damn Tortilla. What kind of sick and cruel fucker gives a test on a Monday?" Yoongi huffed. Everyone laughed and agreed with him.

"FEAR NOT, CHILDREN!" Taehyung shouted, making them jump.

"You realize that you are the second youngest person in here?" Namjoon said while raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"That's not the point." Taehyung sneered. "I have planned a fun way to study!" He exclaimed.

"I'm not sure that's possible." Yoongi replied flatly.

"Oh, but it is my friend!" Taehyung answered loudly. "I've made it into a game show. I'll ask questions about the lesson we learned and whichever team gets the most points wins!"

"You are so extra." Jimin muttered with a small shake of his head.

"But you love it." Taehyung winked.

They all agreed to play. Tae was getting the question cards prepared while the rest studied their notes, trying to remember all the information. Jungkook shared his notes with Yoongi since he didn't bring any. Yoongi's eyes skimmed across the page, not really reading most of it. He never took notes cause he had a fantastic memory. He would ace this.

"I think you all know who you are teamed with, right?" Taehyung questioned in a phony game show host voice, looking at the others with a box smile.

"Obviously." Namjoon slung an arm around Jin's broad shoulders, only to have it shaken off and getting whacked on the back of the head. "Uncalled for." He muttered, Jin rolling his eyes.

"That's what you get for insulting my intelligence." Jin hissed, not looking at him as he spoke.

"O....kay then." Taehyung still kept the phony voice.

Hoseok pulled Jimin close and kissed him on the cheek. They smiled at each other sweetly.

"Excuse me did you just kiss my boyfriend?" Taehyung scowled at Hobi, who had a smug look on his face.

"Last time I checked he was my boyfriend." Hoseok smirked, pulling Jimin impossibly closer.

"Oh my God, I am both of yours, okay?" Jimin interrupted and his boyfriends snickered.

(Yeah so I made it VMinSeok)

"We're just teasing." Hobi said with a smile. Then both him and Taehyung kissed Jimin on either cheek at the same time. Jimin looked like a sunburned tomato.

(Sunburned tomato? Bruh idfk)

"Ready to play?" Taehyung asked,  using the phony game show host voice once again.

"HELL YEAH!"

Eh