Salvation (Dylan O'Brien)

The sun was setting on the horizon, the wind moving my hair slowly, the sand on my feet, the waves died before they could even touch my toes. He was lying there beside me, and I could hear him laughing at the forms he was looking in the clouds. I caught a little smell of alcohol coming from his mouth when he approached to me to ask if I was okay, I smiled at him and kissed his slightly chapped lips, I could felt him smiling while we kissed. His forehead rested on mine, and he was chuckling "What?" I asked "Nothing" he replied.

He moved away still smiling, I was looking at his eyes, those wild and sweet light brown eyes "You shouldn't had drink that beer" I said "Why?" he asked with a silly smirk on his face, I laughed "Well... never mind, I thought you were drunk, but it's only you with a little alcohol in your blood." He smiled "I'm not drunk!" He said still smiling "Oh, yeah, yeah! That's the first thing a drunk person would say." I said trying to be serious "I'm really not drunk! And you're wrong, you're wrong... Why are we on the beach?" He seemed confused "See, you're drunk!" I started laughing, he had a confused look, but then he started to smile "Got cha! See, I'm not drunk, I'm just a great actor." I stared at him with a serious look, and then I looked back at the sunset "Cam? Cam... Cameron! Did I..." He said worried "Well you're not the only good actor here." I said still looking at the ocean, once I stopped talking I looked back at him with a wicked smile.

I loved this moment right here with him, just doing what we always do, Dylan is the best thing that has ever happened to me, when I look back in time I can only think how love made such a huge change in my life, I was lost, but once Dylan came everything changed into a psychedelic silhouette, quite complicated, but it made me stronger, and everything seemed better, it all changed from black and white into the colors of the rainbow. I know, it sounds silly, but it is completely true, I don't know what I'll do without him.

"Wanna go back home?" He asked, the sun was almost gone and the first star was twinkling in the sky, and I thought "No more wishing upon a star, I'm more than happy with what I have and what I am now." Dylan hold my hand "Yeah! let's go back home." I said and smiled at him.

He stood up and stretched out his hand, I saw his hand, I felt safe, he was all I needed, he was my salvation; I hold his hand and looked at him smiling "What?" He asked smiling too "Nothing!" I replied.

A/N: Hi! This little story came from a dream I had, it was a little bit different, but I was listening to this song which the imagine is titled after: Salvation by Gabrielle Aplin, and I kinda got inspired. So... I hope you liked it... as soon as I wake up from a dream again I'll tell you about it :) I usually get inspired by songs, so whenever I get another I'll upload it.