Brown Eyes (Logan Lerman)

"I'll be there in a second! Don't worry! I love you!" I hung up and got in my car, and I immediately drove to my girlfriend's. Once I arrived I beeped and made my way to the door. I knocked. "Hey Beautiful!" I said once she opened the door and I had her right in front of me. I can really get lost in her eyes. Since I met her I can't stop looking at those beautiful brown eyes.

Flashback...

I really had nothing to do, so I decided to go out and do something to entertain myself. I was riding my bike around the neighborhood. I was getting close to the beach, and I slowed down. The ocean was looking perfect, the sun was setting, but the sky was still clear. I slowed down until I stopped, and I admired the landscape for a second.

I started riding again, and from nowhere someone bumped into me. We fell on the floor, and her torso was on top of mine, her head on my chest, and our bikes tangled over us.

"Aaah!" I exclaimed in pain. "Hey! Are you hurt?"

"I don't know!" She said.

"Can you move?" I asked, and she tried to move. "Ouch!" I heard her say. "What? Are you hurt?" I asked.

"I'm okay! It's just my hand. I guess it's uh... Broken!" She said with pain in her voice.

"Oh, no! Can you move a bit, so I can help you? As much as you can! I'll try to move the bikes." I put my hand on the tire. "Yeah! I'll try!" She said and started to move while I lifted the bikes. Her bike slipped and got out of the way. Someone lifted mine, the man appeared from nowhere, but oh man he came right on time. I couldn't realize how to move the bike, so we could get up. "Thanks a lot, man!" I thanked him.

"No problem dude! Need any more help?" He asked.

"I don't... Excuse me what's your name again?" I asked her.

"I'm okay! Thank you!" She said to the man faking a smile. I suppose it was because she didn't want to show her pain, and not because she's actually rude.

"Alright! Bye!" He waved at us.

"Hey are you good for real?" I asked and she looked back at me. It was the first time I saw her face, and it was beautiful. Her eyes were so hypnotizing, so brown and deep. "What? I'm sorry I was..."

"Staring at me? Yeah you were! What are you a creep?" She was annoyed, but she wasn't moving, she was sitting there still.

"I'm... I'm sorry! I-I-I uh... Your wrist is broken..." I looked at her wrist and it didn't look good at all.

"Yeah! Not that I didn't know of, but thanks!" She said and I started changing my mind, she actually seemed a little rude now but I still wanted to help.

"Hey! I just want to help... We should go to the hospital!" I said calming her down.

"Yeah... I'm sorry... Today is just not my day!" She widened her eyes and sighed.

Well, at least there was an explanation so I continued saying, "yeah mine either! But... It can still change you know?" I smiled at her. "Let me take you to the hospital. It's the least I could do! It's my fault after all."

"No, no! It's not your fault, and I can... Yeah no I can't!" She gave up.

"So you'll let me?"

"Yeah! Now let's get moving. This hurts so bad!" I laughed. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing!.. Now c'mon!" I stood up, and lifted her from her waist.

"Alene," she said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"My name, it's Alene."

"Oh! I'm Logan!" I smiled.

"So... How are we going to go to the hospital? I... I can't ride my bike, and I'm definitely not leaving it here!" She shook her head.

"We'll take a cab!" I took both bikes.

"Oh, no! That'll be too much..."

"It's all right! You let me help you, so I'll help. That's the only way."

"Alright!" She playfully rolled her eyes, and I smiled.

"Okay, let's walk then! We'll never take a cab here."

We walked until we could see more traffic, so we could take the cab. There was not so much talk; I just didn't know what to say, and she was too concentrated trying not to show how much it hurt. I whistled when I saw a taxi, and it stopped right in front of us. I helped her get in, and I asked the driver if we could put the bikes on the roof because it luckily had something to tie them up. The taxi driver helped me out with the bikes, and once we got in the car I asked him to take us to the nearest hospital.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I saw a tear falling from her eye. She didn't say anything, she just shook her head. "It's okay! We're almost there." I hesitated on putting my hand over her shoulder, but I ended up rubbing it a little.

End of flashback.

"Are you staring?" She poked my stomach.

"Of course I'm starting! You have the most wonderful eyes I've ever seen!"

A/N: I hope you liked it! I'll be posting more soon, and frequently as much as I can.

That's it! Hope you're doing well and thanks if you keep reading what I write! 😊