|33|

| C H A J A Y O U N G | 3 3 |

They'd been walking for a while, looking for a tiny lodge near the foot of the mountain

They'd been walking for a while, looking for a tiny lodge near the foot of the mountain. Apparently, because this was not just a simple stay with the other co-workers and this was for their friends and family as well, the host decided to offer different hotels or inns to the employees.

Minseok had said that the Japanese was really impressed with their service and wanted to offer a thank you gift. There was a huge scandal with the CEO and so many problems with the company it was about to go bankrupt a few times, but Suho thought it would be a good idea to help them out. The younger brother first didn't understand why he would choose such a risky path, but then again, they already had a stable stand amongst their competitors.

"Always help people out cause you never know when luck is going to surprise you."

The old man's words barely made any sense, but he was right after all. It took two years, but the company found their ground and now they were providing all of these services.

Jayoung smiled at Suho's story, reminding herself to put the old man's values into practice.

Finally, they saw a lone house a bit further from the village.

"いらっしゃいませ!" The older woman stepped out of the lodge with a warm smile and turned around to knock on the wooden wall revealing two younger women in their traditional yukata.

Minseok and Jayoung returned the deep bows.

The old woman continued in Japanese and Jayoung could actually tell there was a different intonation to her words. Different dialects, she supposed.

"She asked if we wanted to stay in our clothes or in kimono. It's up to us." A small sigh escaped her lips, of course, I want to, she thought. "If you want to wear it, they would help you with putting it on."

The girl nodded enthusiastically.

They then invited them into the lodge. Suho had promised that this place was perfect for two travelers with a wink. Why would such an old do something so childish? Didn't he know that he was ruining everything youthful?

"And Jinbei is what you wear to sleep." Jinbei? "You'll know it when you see it."

As the old woman took their bag to their room, she showed them around the lodge and it was clear that Minseok was more excited than her, which was rare.

Because this place was a Ryokan, a traditional type of Japanese style inns, the wooden walls and floors, the sliding doors, the fancy tables and the chairs that had no legs.

"Hey, come, come," Minseok called out for her in the guest room. She didn't know she was wandering in the place. "Let's fill out the forms first."

They were foreigners, so they had to show the host the passports and fill out the forms with personal information. Watching Minseok writing in kana perfectly amused her. How many things did this man know?