Chapter 1 :

A/N : Hey guys! This is my very first writing piece I'm putting on here so, I hope it didn't suck too much! Enjoy!

Beca's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning and didn't open my eyes right away. It was Saturday morning and I had a pretty big gig yesterday. I felt an itch on my back and when I opened my eyes to scratch it, I saw paws in front of me.

"What the hell? Since when did I have paws?" I thought. I tried moving them up and down, and sure enough they were mine. I got up and saw that I was originally lying down in an green circular dog bed. I was in what looked like a dog shelter. The cage to my left was empty, and the cage to my right had an angry looking Rottweiler. I made eye contact with the dog and he growled at me. I instinctively stepped away from him. "I'm harmless dude I promise." I tried to say but it just came out as barks. The other dog scoffed and looked away.

I heard a small grumble and figured that it was my stomach. I looked over at the food bowl and looked at the food. It looked disgusting. I cautiously made my way over to the bowl and ate a single piece of the dog food. "Actually not that bad." I thought. I continued to eat until I heard footsteps coming.

I backed myself against the corner and tucked my tail between my legs. I squeezed my eyes shut and heard a voice. "Come on babe you don't want that one." The voice said. I then heard a very familiar voice. "But she's so cute! How could I not want her?" The other voice said. I opened my eyes and couldn't believe who I saw.