Chapter 14 :

A / N : Omg guys, thank you guys so much for 500 reads on here. I just started writing this a few days ago and now it's come pretty far. Thanks so much!

Chloe's P.O.V.

"Bye guys!" I said as the Bellas left. We just had a giant celebration and it was crazy. We played loads of crazy games and it was ridiculous. I decided I was going to fetch Bella back. "Are you sure you want to get her back now?" Aubrey asked worriedly. "I mean you just broke your ribs, I'm sure they would understand if-" She started rambling when I cut her off. "Don't worry Bree. She's a gentle one and I'm sure I want to get her back now." I said. Aubrey sighed and nodded.

We headed to the car and I sat in the passenger seat. Bree drove us to the shelter and I bumped into an employee there. "Oh my I'm so sorry." I said. I looked up to the employee and I immediately recognized him.

"Chloe?" He asked. "Benji?" I asked. He nodded and gave me a little hug. "How have you been?" He asked. "Good, I'm actually here to fetch a dog. It's a long story." I said. He nodded and said, "Which dog?" I looked around. "She goes by the name of Bella, and she was put into the aggressive canines section." I did nervously.

He gave a light chuckle. "I should of named my dog Treblemaker." He joked. Aubrey gave a light slap to his shoulder. "I see you're still feisty Posen." Benji said with a smirk. "I see you're still a nerd Applebaum." Aubrey said, pointing at his Zelda shirt. "Touché. Follow me." Benji said.

Beca's P.O.V.

I was lying next to Stacie on the ground when I heard the door open. I didn't even bother to open my eyes. I felt Stacie move from beside me. "Stacie come back you're warm." I whined. "Beca open your eyes." She said. "Noooo." I whined. "Beca I'm serious, you're gonna want to see this." Stacie said. I opened my eyes to see none other than Chloe, Aubrey, and Benji standing there.