Chapter 19 :

Stacie's P.O.V.

"Alright, what are we gonna do to expose this asshole?" Beca said. We were all trying to scheme a plan to send Tom away. He was a major criminal in our book anyway. Animal abuse and beating someone to the point that they're in the hospital isn't a joke.

"I say we gang up on him, and bite the hell out of him." I suggested. "Yeah, and then we would rip his insides out." Beca said, fire in her eyes. "Oh my god guys what is wrong with you? These are terrible ideas." Chloe said with a shake of her head.

I thought about it for a moment, and realized we weren't thinking straight. "Sorry, I guess this whole dog thing has really took a turn on us." I said awkwardly. I noticed that Aubrey has been rather quiet.

"Aubrey, do you have any ideas?" Chloe asked. "No." She responded quickly. It seemed like she knew something that we didn't. "Okay then." Beca said. We sat in a silence after that.

"We could just do the normal thing and press charges." Chloe said. I saw Aubrey tense up for a second when she mentioned that. "Yeah, Bree you could be our lawyer!" Beca exclaimed. I saw Bree look down for a quick second but then showed a fake smile.

"Yeah, that will work." She said. "You okay Bree?" Chloe asked. She nodded then looked down again. "Bree, you know you can tell us anything right?" I said to her. She sighed and looked up.

"You know how I've only lost one case?" She said and we nodded. "It was to their lawyer." She said quietly. We looked at her, waiting for her to continue. "His name is Denzel Wallace and he is really good." Aubrey said.

"Bree, we don't have to press charges if you don't want to." Beca told her. "No. We're not gonna let Tom get away with this." She said with a determined smile. "That's the attitude." I said with a laugh.

"Hands and paws together?" Beca asked. We all laughed a bit then piled our hands and paws together. "LETS GO SUE THAT ASSHOLE!" Aubrey yelled. We all looked at her in shock.

She stared timidly into her lap. "Okay then." Chloe said with a giggle. "Let's do this thing." I said.