Chapter 10 :

3rd Person P.O.V.

(I was looking back at these and realized I messed up on some titles. Whoops.)

"Chloe. I meant Chloe." Tom said. Chloe eyed him suspiciously. Tom quickly looked down at his phone but, back up at Chloe again. Chloe swiftly took it and went to his contacts.

"Chloe give it back!" Tom yelled. Chloe was already calling the girl Lauren, who she had found in his contacts. "Hello, is this Lauren?" She asked. "Yeah? Who is this?" Lauren asked on the other end. "It doesn't matter for now. Are you Tom's girlfriend?" Chloe asked. "Um yeah." Lauren said nervously on the other end. "And I'm assuming you're not aware that I'm also Tom's girlfriend. I think we have ourselves a player here." Chloe said, glaring at Tom.

"What?!? Is he with you?!? If so, put him on speaker this instant!" Lauren yelled. Chloe put the phone on speaker and Tom's eyes widened. "Lauren listen I-" Tom started to say, but Lauren cut him off. "WE'RE OVER YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Lauren said. Lauren hung up and Chloe looked at Tom with a disgusted expression. "Buh bye Tom." Chloe said leaving the car.

Tom huffed in frustration and drove away. Chloe looked back at the animal shelter. "Don't worry Bella. I'm coming back for you." Chloe said.

Beca's P.O.V.

Still stuck in this cold dark cell. I still can't believe Chloe just left like that. "That bitch." I thought in my head. That girl that I loved along with her asshole boyfriend...wait did I just say loved? Anyways, she's a dirty traitor. I wonder if she knew I was actually Beca she would still ditch me like that.

I laid down in silence, my thoughts occupying my mind. The sounds of the other dogs barking loudly drained out as I was lost in thought. "God, she's not even like gay what the hell are you doing Mitchell?" I thought in my head. "She's not into you, even if you turned back to a human, you'll never get her." I thought again. I respected those words in my head over and over. I repeated those words until I fell asleep.