Chapter 20 :

A/N : I'M BACK FROM MY BREAK! *dabs* Okay, I'm uh gonna stop now. Yeah, that's gonna haunt me for the rest of my life. Enjoy!

Chloe's P.O.V.

"So, what now?" Beca asked. "I don't know." Aubrey responded. We had just had a big discussion on suing Tom and we had nothing. "And we still need to fix this um, dog thing." I said, motioning towards Beca and Stacie.

"Yep. I'm still not comfortable with pooping outside and having you guys picking it up." Stacie said awkwardly. We laughed it off and Aubrey pet Stacie. Stacie looked like she enjoyed it and leaned into Aubrey's touch.

I leaned over to Beca and whispered, "Oh my gosh, they're totally into each other." She giggled the tiniest bit and agreed. "Yeah, Staubrey all the way." She said.

"Staubrey?" I questioned and laughed a bit. "Shut up." She said, pouting. "Aww." I said squeezing her cheeks gently, making her pout go away. I saw Aubrey and Stacie whispering to each other out of the corner of my eye.

"What are you whispering about over there?" I asked, looking their way. "Oh nothing." Aubrey said smiling. "Cough, Bechloe, cough." Stacie said, not so subtlety. "Bechloe?" Beca questioned.

I blushed and covered my face. Aubrey covered her mouth to hide her chuckle, and Stacie was staring directly at Beca. "What's Bechloe?" Beca asked suspiciously. I felt myself blushing even harder and luckily Aubrey saved me.

"Oh it's nothing. Anyways, the dog thing." She said. "Yeah, how did you guys even turn into dogs in the first place?" Aubrey asked. "I don't know, I can't even remember anything that really happened before the entire dog thing." Beca said. "Do you remember anything Stacie?" Beca asked.

Stacie was staring into space quietly not saying a word. "You good there Stace?" I asked, a tad worried. She snapped out of her trance and immediately looked back up. "Oh yeah, I'm all good." She responded with a nervous chuckle. We all exchanged confused glances.

"Are you sure?" Aubrey asked cautiously. "You don't seem alright." Stacie looked like she wanted to scream. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Okay you got me." She said.

"The truth is...I'm the one who turned us into dogs."