Chapter 17 :

A / N : Sorry for being an asshole and leaving the last chapter on a cliffhanger.

Beca's P.O.V.

Tom had a pretty strong grip on my neck. I couldn't breathe and was struggling really hard. "Help me!" I tried to say in between gasps. At that point Stacie ran in and she looked like she was going to attack Tom.

"Chloe!" I blurted out. Everyone froze and the room went silent. No more loud cries from me, and no more growling from Stacie. Tom let go, making me fall down to the ground. I was gasping and panting, trying to regain my breath.

"What the fuck?!" Tom yelled. He gave one last kick to me and ran off. I gave a groan of pain. "Did Bella just talk?" Aubrey asked, clearly stunned. "Wait they heard me?" I thought. "Hello?" Stacie said. Then we all turned to Stacie. "Tracie? You can talk too?" Chloe said, also stunned. "I must be dreaming." Aubrey said. "Nope. Sadly, this is all real." I said. "Um, I can't believe I'm talking to a dog right now." Chloe said.

"Well believe it sister, because you are." Stacie said with a laugh. "Could you maybe explain if you can?" Aubrey said. She looked like she was about to hurl. "Well, believe it or not. I'm Beca and I just woke up as a dog. Coincidentally Chloe adopted me. Then I was put back, Tracie also known as Stacie was my cage buddy and you adopted us and now we're here." I said in one breath. Chloe and Aubrey's jaws were practically on the ground.

"So, you're saying that you guys are actually Stacie and Beca. And that you guys are trapped in this dog body?" Chloe asked. "Yep." Stacie said. "But, how did you guys get trapped in the first place?" Aubrey said. "We have no idea." I said. I expected Stacie to say something after that but, she stayed silent.

"We have to find a way to turn you guys back." Chloe said. "Okay, that sounds nice and all but, I think we just might want take care of Tom first." I said. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he could be charged for many things now." Aubrey said.

"We absolutely can't let him get away with this. Plus, he now knows about the whole dog talking thing too." Stacie said. We all looked over at Chloe and she had a frown. "Okay, but I just don't want him to harm anyone else." She mumbled. "Hell yeah! Hands and paws in the middle!" Stacie said. We laughed and put our hands and paws in top each other. "YEAH!" We all yelled together.