Chapter 18 :

Aubrey's P.O.V.

We were all laying down on the couch watching some movie that was playing. Stacie was next to me, with her head on my lap. And Beca was on Chloe's lap. Beca looked like she wasn't really into the movie that much.

"I still can't believe you guys are dogs." I said. "I know right." Chloe agreed. "Yeah, shouldn't we be trying to solve this problem right now?" Beca asked. "Nah, if we're too obvious and people find out, we'll be put in a lab with crazy scientists who want to experiment on us." Stacie said.

"Stacie, you ARE a crazy scientist. Well, I mean before this whole dog thing." Beca joked. "Are you guys sure you can't remember anything from before that could've caused this?" Chloe asked. "Nope, last thing I remember was getting burgers with Stacie over here." Beca said. "Y-Yeah." Stacie stuttered out.

I wanted to know why she stuttered, but I let it drop. "So, um what now?" I asked, awkwardly. "Say Yes To The Dress aca-bitches!" Stacie said excitedly. We all laughed and I put on Say Yes To The Dress.

We were engaged in an episode when the doorbell rang once again. "Dibs on NOT getting it." Chloe said quickly. "I would totally get it, you know but I'm a dog." Beca said. "You still wouldn't get it if you were still a human wuss." Stacie teased.

"I'll get it." I said rolling my eyes. I peeked through the little peephole to see a package. I turned around and I saw Chloe, Beca, and Stacie behind me. "It's just a package." I said with a little chuckle.

I opened the door and took the package in. Chloe and Beca returned to their spots on the couch while Stacie sat obediently in front of me. She then suddenly tackled me, and started licking my face. "Ahhh! Stacie!" I squealed.

Stacie got off me and did what looked like a smirk. I went back to the sofa with Stacie resting her head in my lap.

My two old a cappella group mates we turned into dogs, and I like one of them. Oh aca-fuck.