Chapter 21 :

A/N : I bet you weren't expecting that plot twist last chapter were you? You probably were because I'm predictable as hell but here's your chapter.

Beca's P.O.V.

"The truth is...I'm the one who turned us into dogs."

I replayed those words over in my head. Chloe let out a laugh and we all looked at her confused. "Oh man that's a good one! You got me there!" She said laughing. "I almost actually thought you were the one who turned Beca and you into dogs." She said.

Chloe's P.O.V.

"That's because I am the one who turned Beca and I into dogs." She said quietly. We sat in a complete silence. "So, what you're saying is, you turned us into dogs?" Beca asked, surprisingly calm. Stacie nodded her head slowly.

Beca all of a sudden pounced on Stacie with her teeth out. "STACIE! I HAVE A GIANT GIG IN A MONTH THAT DETERMINES IF I CAN GO TO L.A. OR NOT! I CANNOT SHOW UP AS A TINY LITTLE DOG!" Beca yelled in rage.

Before Beca could do anything really serious, Aubrey and I pulled her off of Stacie. "Becs, calm down." I tried to calm her, stroking her back. Her breathing went from rapid to calm after a few minutes of back strokes and words of comfort.

The entire time Stacie looked terrified. She was a good distance away from Beca. Beca made eye contact with Stacie and looked like she was going to pounce again so, I quickly pulled her into my lap. She was restrained from moving. I started slowly rocking her back and forth, to see if that would help. In a matter of quiet minutes, she was knocked out cold.

"Okay, there's probably a perfectly good explanation for this. Explain now before Beca wakes up and possibly mauls you." Aubrey told Stacie. Stacie took a deep breath. "Well, you see, the other night Beca and I were hanging around in the lab on Friday night." Stacie started to explain. "She was really drunk after her big gig so I took her to the lab to watch her while I tried to finish up some work." She said.

"Stacie, you know Beca loses her marbles when she's drunk." I said, putting my hands over my face. "I know and I thought I could watch her." Stacie defended. "You thought." Aubrey said, repeating Stacie's words. "Yeah, anyways here's what happened."

"Beca, what are you doing?" Stacie asked, watching Beca squirm on the floor, pretending to gasp for air. "I'm a fish and I need water!" Beca exclaimed. "Beca stop, you're gonna break something." Stacie said, trying to pull Beca up. "I need water!" Beca shouted. Beca then grabbed a beaker with green liquid in it and drank it.

"Beca that was the forgetting serum! We need to get it out of your system." Stacie said. "No!" Beca said playfully. Beca then ran towards a red button that connected to a complicated look machine. "Ooh, what's this?" Beca asked with a smirk. "Beca, whatever you do, don't press it." Stacie warned.

Beca then slammed her hand on the button and giggled. "Too late." She said. The machine let out a white vapor. Both girls soon lost consciousness, and morphed into dogs.

"And when the other scientists heard the explosion, they probably saw us as dogs lying there, and took us to a shelter." Stacie finished. Aubrey and I were in shock. "Wow." Aubrey said.

I had no words.