Prologue

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: Prologue /?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1.6k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

"You've got to be fucking kidding me

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

You struggled to keep the straight expression on your face, your arms behind your back as both you and your partner stood in front of your boss in parade rest.

You didn't move a single inch, not even having to look to know the look of disbelief was on Min Yoongi's face as he stared at Mr. Bang. The tone he used made it easy for you recognize his annoyance and that he thought the new mission the two of you were assigned was ridiculous.

You, on the other hand, struggled to keep the trained, straight expression, biting the inside of your cheek to stop the laugh from escaping your lips. Mr. Bang's eyes shifted to you, finding how you were holding in your laugh amusing, the corner of his lips twitching up as he noticed your expression wavering.

"Agent Min, I'm positive. This is not a joke. In just the past couple of months there's already been three murders that got swept under the rug at the school. We need to put an end to this before more students get killed and innocent lives are stolen."

Yoongi took a step forward, moving out of position, eager to argue his way out of what he was assigned. His eyes narrowed at the older man, shaking his head as if he was trying to deny what he was being told. "I understand that part, Mr. Bang. We need to find the killer and capture them before they cause more harm. But what I don't understand is why I have to dress up as a female?" The black haired male emphasized the word I, spitting it out quite violently.

You finally couldn't hold it in, a quick laugh escaping your lips before you could stop it. Hearing it, Yoongi whirled around, giving you an accusing glare that said, 'Don't you fucking laugh!' His lips thinning into a pale line.

"I'm sure you'll look like a beautiful female high school student, Yoongi. You can definitely rock the uniform skirt," you teased while staying in parade rest, not wanting to relax too much in front of Mr. Bang.