Chapter XVIII

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 18/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1.5 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

You and Yoongi are the first one to arrive to your classroom, silently sitting at the back of the classroom. Yoongi has his head down on the desk, his black wig covering his face as soft snores escape his lips.

You, on the other hand, have a book in your hand, silently pretending to read as the clock on the wall ticks. You don't bother looking up as students slowly trickled into the classroom, taking seats at their tables or standing with their friends.

It's obvious how many students are tense, your classmates all looking wary as they stepped into the assigned classroom first thing in the morning.

Whispers surrounded the two of you, many of the students discussing about the fourth body found on campus. You listen to conversations in hope of catching anything worthy, mentally taking down notes at what you hear.

"Good morning, Y/N."

You pry your eyes away from your book you weren't even reading, immediately facing the male with glasses who stood in front of your desk. 

Sungwoon looks down at you with a weak smile, concern present in his eyes.

"Good morning, Sungwoon," you greet back, placing a smile on your face, making sure it wasn't as cheerful as you would usually do.

The male frowns as he pulls a chair so he sits directly facing you.  At the action, you place your book down, closing the pages. You cocked your head to the side, not understanding why the male silently stared at you, obviously scrutinizing your face.

"Have you been sleeping okay, Y/N?" The boy breaks the silence with his question as he leans forward. "Those are really dark circles under your eyes," he comments, his hand moving to touch your cheek.

You hold back a flinch, not expecting such friendly action from the class president as you force yourself not to back away from his touch.

However, before he could even graze his fingers against your skin, a hand shots out, grabbing his wrist. You turn your head so quickly that your neck pops, not expecting such action from your partner who you had thought was sleeping.

Yoongi's doesn't even lift his head up as he squeezes Sungwoon's wrist, making the said male raise an eyebrow up in surprise as how strong it felt.

"Don't touch her face like that. It'll cause her to break out," although Yoongi's voice is changed by the voice changer, it sounds husky, probably because of sleep. "I don't want to hear her bitching when a damn pimple pops out of nowhere."

Your face flushes at the lie Yoongi easily mutters, sending a stink eye to the cross dressing male. The said male, on the other hand, ignores your look, slowly sitting up as he sends his own stare into Sungwoon who looked uncomfortable under his gaze. Sungwoon eyes move to you, almost seeming to be asking for help from you, not knowing what to do with Yoongi glaring at him.

Yoongi holds in a scoff, before releasing the glassed male's wrist. He runs a hand through his wig's dark strands before a loud yawn escapes his lips as he cracks his neck.

"Uh, good morning Yoonji," Sungwoon forces a smile on his face, adjusting his glasses that slipped down his nose with his finger.

Yoongi doesn't return the greeting, opening ignoring the male as he placed his head on your shoulder, his wig ticking your neck.

A weak laugh escape your lips as you pat his dark head before sending an apologetic look at Sungwoon. "Sorry, Sungwoon. Neither of us have been getting a lot of sleep the last few days. Yoonji been really sweet and she's been staying up with me to listen to me talk," although not the exact truth, it isn't a lie either.

Sungwoon's uncomfortable expression shifts to understanding as he sends the both of you a smile. "Oh I see. Well, if you need anyone else to talk to, Y/N, I'll happily lend you a ear."

Your hand immediately moves to Yoongi's thigh, giving the tight muscle a pinch in warning as you saw him open his mouth from your peripheral vision, probably to respond with a snarky remark. At the pain, Yoongi's mouth snaps close, a look of irritation visible in his eyes.

"Thanks class pres, that's sweet of you," you politely nod, your eyes shifting to the door when a new figure walks in. Your eyebrows shoot up at what you see.

"Wow, if I thought the circles underneath your eyes were bad..." Sungwoon also follows your gaze, landing on Daniel who literally fell into his seat.

And Sungwoon wasn't even exaggerating it. Kang Daniel looked like he died and went to hell before he dragged himself back to the world of living with how exhausted he looked. His naturally tan skin is so pale it makes the dark circles under his eye stand out even more. His usually styled hair is sticking up in odd directions and even his uniform looks wrinkled as hell.

"I—um, I probably should go check him out to see how he's holding up," the glassed male winces, his face contorting in discomfort.

You couldn't blame him. It's definitely not an easy task he was about to do.

"Uh, fighting?" You weakly smile and watch as the male walked away with a sigh.

After he was out of hearing distance, you turned to Yoongi who had a scowl on his face. "Fucking prick. I don't like him," your partner grumbled, sending a glare to Sungwoon who's back was turned to the both of you.

You hold back a laugh and send the male beside you an amused smile. "He hasn't done anything to you. You can't just not like him," you deadpan, waiting for Yoongi to argue.

He doesn't. Only scoffing as he pulls his head away from your shoulder and placing his head down on the desk again.

At that moment, the door of your classroom opens, your homeroom teacher striding in. Students around you scramble to sit in their chairs, giving the man in front of the class their full attention.

"Good morning class. Welcome back."

You hold in a wince at how uncomfortably silent the classroom is, none of the students returning his greeting as they anxiously eyed the adult.

"I'm sure you're all aware about the unfortunate incident that happened a couple of days ago.  Although we have stated that class will restart today, the principal decided that we will have a assembly to honor Im Nayeon in a couple of minutes. He will also share some important news with you and after that you will be dismissed until tomorrow night, which you will later hear about. Now everyone, gather up your stuff and get into two line. I want Sungwoon in front of the boys and Y/N in front of the girls."

As soon as your up to your feet, Yoongi hooks his arm with yours, immediately attaching himself to your side. You don't complain, the act seeing quite natural.

Two close female friends hooking arms was a commonly seen thing around school, although he is taller than you making it slightly more difficult. Your teacher doesn't even call you out, knowing Yoongi wouldn't most likely listen, allowing the two of you to lead the female line beside Sungwoon.

The said male looks like he wants to have a conversation with you but Yoongi's presence is holding him back. With tight lips and a forced smile, he leads his own line.