Chapter XLII

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 41/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1.3 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

It takes a moment for everything to sink in. And it takes you a split second for you to realize what Seokjin was saying. But you finally understand as Seokjin grasps your hand, pulling you to your feet before his arms wrap around your waist, your feet getting lifted from the floor as he swings you around like you're a child.

You grin at the information, a small giggle leaving your lips at the older man's excitement. However, you freeze your eyes widening a fraction as you realized what he said. He had said five bodies.... Not six....

Seokjin seemed to notice your change of attitude, the tall man gently placing you back on the ground. He seemed to grow slightly serious, the man straightening his clothes with a small cough as he composed himself.

"Autopsy for Rose revealed that her death was caused by asphyxia. We dissected her brain, and it proved it along with her heart," Seokjin began, observing your expressions. "It seemed like she was choked with a rope first and killed before the killer hung her body in a tree, seeing that there are two marks left on her neck. There were also signs of struggle, some of her own blood and skin being found in her nails. Anyhow, the first rope mark left is from when she is killed by strangulation, and the second one when she was hung, and the weight of her body drew blood because of the rough material of the rope, which also broke her neck as well. Seeing the first mark, we can assume that the killer was either the same height or smaller because the mark is angled down," the forensic pathologist concludes, his eyebrows furrowed as he recalled the autopsy, his hand gently taking yours and giving it a squeeze as he took a seat.

"Well, that something amazing to know but I would really appreciate it if you came into my office in a less dramatic way, hyung," Namjoon grumbled, visibly upset as he tried to pick up all the paper that is scattered around him. He genuinely looks sad as he stares down at the mess and you could imagine that he had cleaned up the pile of documents and organized them for hours, most likely using the whole day yesterday.

Seokjin sends the younger man an apologetic smile, getting up as he helped Namjoon clean up. But just as they picked up the last sheet, the door opened once more, revealing Yoongi who wore male clothes for once. Your partner seemed to look confused at what he's witnessing but doesn't question it. Instead, his eyes drift to the whiteboard you and Namjoon were writing a few moments ago, his eyes trailing over each word carefully.

While you had briefly explained what you had realized on the car ride back to the base, Yoongi hadn't gotten the full understanding. After a few moments, the black-haired man nods, seeming to have a complete grasp on what's happening by just reading the whiteboard.

He nonchalantly walks past Namjoon and Seokjin who eye him in confusion and places a brown file on the desk with a blank look. He doesn't say anything as he approaches where you stand, his hand taking hold of your wrist. While a part of you is confused, you don't complain as Yoongi pulled you to him as he claimed a seat on the couch, dragging you onto his lap as his arms wrapped around your waist, his chest pressing into your back. The man nuzzles into you, inhaling deeply before he releases the breath with a pleased sigh. "I've thought of a few possibilities for the sixth victim while I had the chance. If she indeed was killed by the same guy who killed the other five, I think Rose's killer decided to kill her because they saw the chance. The other five deaths seemed to be plotted carefully, but Rose was probably killed on the whim. Which makes me think, there might be a reason why the killer was hurrying the killing," Yoongi explains as he buries his face into the back of your neck, goosebumps appear on your skin as his lips traced against the smooth surface.

Yoongi pulls away after a moment, his eyes moving back to the table where he had placed the file. "I went to question some of the families of the victims. Took quite a long time but got some of the info. Most of them paid media to keep the deaths of their daughters quiet because it can affect their family name, seeing as most of them are CEOs and other big group bosses. I also found out that the last time Kim Yerim's family actually saw their daughter was a week before school started. They had thought she was out on vacation with her friends, the girl sending them texts throughout the week. It was a shock to them to get the call that their daughter was dead when she was found," Yoongi explains, his grip tightening around you.

You nod at the information, not finding it surprising. "This information confirms that Seokjin may be right about how she may have been dead longer than what we had first thought. And it's likely that the killer continued to contact her parents to make sure they don't get suspicious and when school started, he placed the body where she'll be found easily," you speak up, your hand intertwining with Yoongi, giving it a squeeze of comfort that Yoongi returned without hesitation.

Namjoon releases a sigh, seeming to have given up organizing the stack of paper. The man turns his eyes to both you and Yoongi, a small smile spreading across his face as he gazes at the two of you. "Good job you two, we're one more step closer to capturing this killer. I'll send out Jungkook and Hobi to keep an eye on Kang Seulgi so nothing should happen to her," your leader comments as he adjusts his glasses on his nose, pushing it higher onto the bridge, the black frames seeming to still fall down.

Namjoon mutters an excuse as he steps out of the office, his phone in hand, probably to give a call to Jungkook and Hoseok to assign them their new job. Seokjin, on the other hand, send you and Yoongi a nod and a smile before silently stepping out of the room, probably to change out of the dirty scrubs he wore.

You relax, your shoulders slumping as you leaned into Yoongi's warmth, curling your legs up as you fully sit on Yoongi's lap, the man cradling you lovingly as he presses his lips to your temple. He hums under his breath, your ears pressed to his chest, his rhythmic heartbeat soothing.
Eventually, he breaks the silence as he gives you a tighter squeeze as he hugs your smaller body to his.

"We're finding out who this fucking killer is and putting their game to a damn end together," Yoongi growled lowly.

And you knew he was going to keep his promise with the look he had in his dark orbs.

*

*

*