Chapter XVII

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 17/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 2 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

The digital clock on your table read 1:48 AM and class was going to restart from that morning after two days of it being canceled for obvious reasons.

You could already tell it was going to be chaos, the gossips and rumors probably already spreading through the students.

"What you also told me the other day bothers me... I still find it hard to believe that Kang Daniel and Chou Tzuyu were in a relationship," Yoongi slips his black hoodie he had on his bed on, his lips curving into a frown.

You nod in agreement, covering your face with a black mask, your jacket that was equally as black soon being thrown on. "I was as well. You don't know how hard it was to stay hidden in that small space in the closet." You grumbled as you checked your equipment, humming as you realized everything you needed was in place.

You and Yoongi share a quick look before the male placed a hand on the window of your room, easily opening it enough for you two to exit one by one.

You tap at your I² night vision glasses before you're hooking your grappling hook to your bedframe and rappelling down the building.

Years of practice make you completely silent and a few moments later your hidden in the bushes that were outside. After safely detaching yourself from the rope, Yoongi also slides down, his landing a slight bit louder than yours.

You hide in a snicker, knowing Yoongi hated rappelling down. It was a skill he always seemed to struggle in, even during recruitment days, something you constantly teased him about.

He sends you a glare before using his hand to motion you to move forward, his own glasses allowing him to see everything around you even with the limited amount of light.

Neither of you have to share words to know each other's movement and steps, easily blending in with the shadows and avoiding places where the guards could be patrolling.

There wasn't the need to concern yourself about security cameras because there wasn't any on campus. Which you found extremely stupid because you found out through some students that the principal decided not to place any on campus because of the honesty and school vide for the students.

That obviously went well, especially when four students have been killed already.

You paused mid step, using your hand to motion the male behind you to stop as well as you see a light coming from a flashlight. Hiding behind the shadows of the tree, Yoongi and you silently watch as a figure walks into view.

You can feel Yoongi's surprise and confusion from besides you as you both recognize the women walking down the walkway, leading a young man by the hand.