Chapter XXV

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 25/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

"What the actual fuck?"

Your duffle bag dropped to the floor after you unlocked the room after receiving the keys from your homeroom teacher, your eyes wide in disbelief as you walked in.

Yoongi's right behind you, a wide grin on his face as he drops his bag beside you. "Ah, this is going to be our home sweet home for the next two weeks, huh? Not bad."

You whirled around, glaring at the man with annoyance. "Not bad? Yoongi! There's only one bed!"

Yoongi doesn't seem bothered, only shrugging his shoulders as he sits on the bed, dragging his duffel bag. "So? That was the only way we'll able to get away with not having roommates. There's a handful of people who are going to be sharing rooms like us."

You sigh dejectedly, closing the door behind you. You admit, maybe you were fortunate. It seems like the 400 acres of land that the camp was built on had multiple cabins for the kids. Some were large wooden cabins with numerous rooms and others being like yours, a small cabin that has one queen bed, some cabinets and a small bathroom that had a toilet and shower.

You were just glad you didn't have to share a living space with more than one person, especially the restroom. You shudder at the thought, remembering the horrific experience you've had with the public restroom/showers as a college freshman in your dorms with twenty other females. Not fun.

Not fun at all.

Your eyes shift to Yoongi who rummaged through his bag for a second before pulling out a familiar device you recognize as an rf signal detector. You raise an eyebrow at that. Usually, that was your job, Yoongi always claiming he's too lazy to do the sweep himself, leaving it up to you to make sure the area was clear from any bugs.

For a minute he walks around with the device, doing a complete sweep of the room before moving to the restroom. He emerges with a nod, making you finally relax knowing you didn't have to be on guard the whole time, at least when you were in this room.

"Alright, let set up the camera now, where did you put it Yoongi?" You questioned, rolling up your sleeve to prepare to get to work. Like your own room at school, you were expected to put up a camera by Namjoon to make sure he can stay updated about your safety.

"Oh shit."

You look up, eyes meeting with Yoongi who doesn't look a tad bit guilty, his lips stretching into a big ass smile that almost seem like it'll split his face in half.

"I guess I forgot it."

Your mouth falls open in disbelief at the man's nonchalant attitude who now moved to take out the multiple bobby-pins in his head, slipping off his wig.

"Yoongi!" You gasp, stomping to the man accusingly. "You forgot the camera that connects with Namjoon?"

Yoongi winces at your tone, slowly pulling out makeup wipes from his bag and wiping down his face without looking at you.

"Chill, Y/N. It'll be fine. It's just a camera."

"A camera that Namjoon has specifically told us to attach into the room to make sure all of our data and privacy is safe!" You hiss, crossing your arms over your chest.

"It's fine. I'll just tell Namjoon I forgot it," Yoongi grins, his face now bare from the feminine makeup, looking more like himself.

You're silent, your eyes narrowed as you scrutinized Yoongi who was terribly calm about the whole situation. He would usually never make such a forgetful mistake.

Suddenly your thought went back to last night when the two of you cuddled. His unusual words echoing in your head.

'Well, we'll do this more often from now on then...'

Your mouth dropped open with a gasp, your arms falling to your side as realization washed over you like you got dumped in an ice bath.

"Yoongi! You did this on purpose!" You accused, leaping onto the man who was sitting on the bed, sorting out his stuff.

You didn't miss the way your partner's eyes gleamed mischievously from underneath you, his lips twitching into a content smirk as you sat on his stomach.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Yoongi faux innocence, even furrowing his eyebrows to look as if he's confused.

You hold back a laugh, thinking he looked like he was constipated, before quickly becoming serious as you began your interrogation. 

"You picked a room that only had one bed like this, you forgot the security camera, and you've even done the sweep for the bug yourself!" You frown disapprovingly, ready to lecture the male. "You know, that's no—"

You don't get to finish your sentence, your eyes widening as everything spins for a second before you now feel the soft comforters on your back and Yoongi's weight crushing your down.

Yoongi grins down at you wickedly, one of his large hands easily holding both your wrist above your head, seemingly extremely proud how he was able to switch places you.

"Uh ah, sweetheart. I can even make mistakes sometimes, don't go around accusing people without proof," the raven-haired man toots before sweeping down, his lips dancing across your collarbone.

You swallow, immediately feeling your mind grow fuzzy with his scent and touch. However, you're also quick to realize the way your body is reacting to Yoongi and try to fight back.

But it seemed like Yoongi knew you'll struggle as he tightens his thighs that's sitting on top of yours, preventing you from wiggling away. After a second you puff, blowing a strand of hair that got into your face in annoyance as you glared up Yoongi's smug as face.

This little bastard...

"My little minx's been flirting around with underage boys, huh?" Yoongi growls, dragging his lips down your neck, nipping at the soft skin.