Chapter XIX

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 19/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1.6

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

The overly large room of the Great Hall is already filled with students from freshman to seniors. It's buzzing with different conversations, however, there's no denying the awkward tension that lingers in the air.

It takes all the effort in you body to hide in a grimace as you see Ahn Hani standing with the other teachers. The said female seemed to be having a conversation with the P.E. Teacher, Kwon, her hand flirtatiously placed on the man's arm. The said man seemed to be flustered by the action, rubbing the back of his head with a sleazy smile on his face, his eyes looking down at her chest that was covered in a tight black v-neck.

Silently gagging, your eyes look over the crowd of students, seeing few faces you recognize. You see the awkward form of Jinyoung, standing at the corner alone. He had his head down, avoiding anyone's look. At that moment, you see a boy slap Jinyoung's back, making the said boy stumble forward with his eyes wide open.

"Hey, will you fucking walk forward? You're holding up the line."

Hearing a snarky voice you turn around, a single eyebrow raised at Rose who glared at you with her arms crossed over her chest. Right beside her is Seulgi, the female playing with her nails that were painted a deep red, a look of boredom present on her face.

You stare at them for a second, your face stoic. Rose returns your looks, her lips curling into a snarl looking as if she was going to start spitting out insults at you. However, before she could, you turn your head back to where it was originally, looking back to where Jinyoung was.

But before you can relocate him, Yoongi pulled you along, not allowing you to see what had happened to the boy. Behind you, you're positive that Rose must have been fuming because the angry stomps that could be even felt from your feet.

You pointedly ignored it, a huff escaping your lips as you allowed your gaze to linger around you from your new position.

It doesn't take long for your attention to move to a new person. Guanlin's tall form stands out in the crowd, especially since people around him seemed to avoid standing near him, whispering as they eyeing at him from afar.

He seemed to feel your gaze, turning his head to the side, meeting your eyes. You flash him a comforting smile, which he returns with strained one, giving you a nod of greeting you didn't expect. Although looking tired, his eyes weren't swollen from crying like you assumed, the teen standing tall with his shoulder back. It seemed like he was ignoring the whispers around him, and you were glad.

Sending him one last smile and curling your hand into a fist in front of you, you gave him a 'fighting' sign which made the male's lips tug up at the corner. Pleased that you lifted his mood somewhat, you allowed you eyes to wander again, landing on another familiar face. Your lips moved into a frown, your eyes filling with concern.