Chapter I

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 1/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1.5k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Your lips trembled as you tidied up the covers of your bed, making sure to not meet eyes with your partner who was angrily stomping through the room.

After you were finally satisfied with how your bed looked, you moved to face Yoongi who had a permanent grimace on his face. However, even with his forehead wrinkling and his mouth tugged down into a frown, he looked attractive, especially with the shoulder length black wig he had on.

You opened your mouth to speak, your orbs filling with amusement. However, before you can even say a word, a pillow was thrown into your face, cutting you off.

"Don't you dare say a fucking word, sweetheart. I'm not in a good mood," Yoongi growled, his voice dangerously low in warning. His eyes glinted with a hidden promise that made an excited shiver run down your back, your pulse quickening.

There was no denying that Yoongi was the dominant one in the relationship the two of you shared. However, that didn't mean that you didn't like to spice it up and sometimes challenge Yoongi by acting bratty.

"But you look so pretty Yoonji! My roommate is the prettiest girl at school!" You cooed, your lips stretching into a lazy smile as you saw Yoongi twitch at your words.

You had to admit, like he had assumed when the two of you were assigned to the mission, he was indeed rocking the school uniform as Min Yoonji. His skin that was already pale from the beginning looked flawless with the makeup you helped with him; his lips tinted a light pink (something you had to wrestle him down to apply) giving him a girly look that looked equally as beautiful as yours, if not more.

You couldn't help but love provoking Yoongi. Especially when well, sex with angry Yoongi was always mind-blowing, and you could never get enough of it.

"Don't press my buttons, kitten," Yoongi's eyes narrowed as he took a step forward you. He might have looked intimidating if he was his usual self but the cute school uniform he wore didn't help, especially with his lips tinted a pretty shade of pink from the lipstick that belonged to you.

You tried. You swear you tried, but you couldn't hold in the spurt of laughter. He just looked too funny! It was so different from how he looked from his usual badass self; it was impossible to even look at him without smiling.

Yoongi looked furious, his pale cheeks flushing with embarrassment as you covered your mouth with your hand, trying to stop the sounds from escaping. He crossed his arm, bemused as you tried to calm your breathing down.

"Are you done?"

You swallowed, suddenly becoming aware of how close he had come. His face was inches away from you, his eyes glinting with promises that made you nervous.

"You think you can laugh at me like that and get away?" Yoongi chuckled although his tone had no form of amusement laced with it. He stalked towards you as if he was a panther that had its eyes narrowed on its prey, each of his steps silent but so calculating.

It felt like your mouth was suddenly filled with cotton balls, all the moisture getting sucked up until it was like a hot summer in the Sahara desert.

You became hyper-aware as Yoongi hand snaked up your thighs, his fingers slowly hiking up your uniform skirt while his lips lazily grazed your neck before he left wet, open mouth kisses on your jaw. As he nibbles on the soft skin, you can feel the goosebumps spread through your body, every touch making you sensitive.

However, as Yoongi's lips grazed over yours, you suddenly remembered the words Namjoon had whispered to you before you had left the base that morning.

"We've installed cameras in your room for your safety. And just a warning, it seems like the walls are extremely thin in the dorms."

The air knocked out of Yoongi's lungs as he was pushed back, lightly stumbling at your strength. His eyes narrowed in confusion, not used to having you reject his advances, especially after the two of you became an official couple.

Your cheeks felt warm as you blushed, your eyes narrowed in determination as you faced your confused boyfriend.

"Yoongi! I've decided! No sex until the mission comes to an end!"

Yoongi's immediate answer was a, "What?!" That was spat out in alarm, his eyes widening in disbelief, his mouth falling open.

You nod, crossing your arm over your chest, trying to show how serious you were to Yoongi. "From today onwards, you are Min Yoonji, an eighteen-year-old female senior. I'm Kim Y/N, an eighteen-year-old senior who is your roommate. We are roommates and friends, nothing more and nothing less. And we for sure are not in a relationship!" You proudly state your name for this mission, quickly engaging yourself in the role Namjoon gave you.

A perfect, 4.0 student with almost no flaws. Your makeup was already done flawlessly, yet natural enough to be passed as none, highlighting your features as a "high school senior" while in reality, you were a twenty-three year old woman who has graduated colleges years ago. You were prepared to enter your mission and complete it.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was frozen where he stood, his mind trying to process the words you just told him. The mission has already flown over his head as the words repeated through his mind.

No sex....

No sex....

No sex......

No sex for god knows how long!!!