Chapter XXIX

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 29/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 2.1

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

"Yoongi."

The man beside you winces, a pout on his face as he refused to make eye contact with Namjoon who's on the screen of the laptop in front of you. You just innocently looked at the glassed man, knowing you had no part in the disappointment your leader felt as he addressed your partner.

"I didn't do it."

You don't bother hiding your eye roll, scoffing loudly at Yoongi's pathetic excuse. The raven-haired man glared at you, sending you a stink eye, non-verbally telling you to shut up. You pretend you don't see it, playing with your nails, examining them closely. You're tempted to call out his bullshit but you don't, already knowing your leader was aware that Yoongi was lying as well.

However, your eyes shift back to the computer as you hear a sigh. Namjoon is pinching the bridge of his nose, looking stressed with his eyes closed. Eventually, your leader reopens his eyes, a frown on his face as he looked at you and Yoongi.

"Fine whatever, although I call bullshit. It's not like those cameras are there for your protection. Right? They don't protect you at all. I don't care," Namjoon spit sarcastically. But after a moment he sighs, the anger seeming to deflate, only leaving a tired looking man, "just be careful, you understand me? The safety of the two of you is my first priority, okay?" Namjoon grumbles as he taps his fingers on his desk, a look of concern filing his gentle eyes. However, his expression is quick to shift to one of seriousness, the man in the screen shifting his jaw, his lips getting stretched into a straight line. "Anyhow, there is something-"

"Namjoon! This is ridiculous!"

You see Namjoon on the screen flinch, almost toppling out of his chair as the door behind him slams open, revealing a very familiar man in a white lab coat. You're surprised the mug of coffee that sat on his desk didn't spill at his movement, you being able to see the dark liquid swish around the rims.

Jin's dark eyebrows are furrowed in an expression of frustration, his plump lips shaped into a pout. However, his face shifts to surprise, seeming to have realized he had interrupted a meeting, a look of guilt spreading across his handsome face as his mouth parts.

"Oops, sorry. Didn't know you had a meeting Joon," Jin quickly spoke, moving to grab the door that he had slammed open, "I'll come back later to rant."

Namjoon, who had barely saved himself from falling off his chair had a light scowl on his face. But he raised a hand, stopping Jin, giving his head a quick shake. "it's okay. You can stay, it's actually Y/N and Yoongi. Didn't you say you wanted to talk to them soo-"

"Y/N? Yoongi?" Jin perked up, quickly rushing forward as he peered into the camera, a bright smile spreading across his face. "Y/N! Yoongi!"

You return his look, waving your hand lazily, "hi, Jin-Oppa. It's been a while," you reply, your cheeks lifting up as a small grin spread across your face, happy to see the older man.