Chapter II

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 2/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 2.5 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

*

*

*

You had a pleasant smile on your face as you stood in front of the class, your back straight in a perfect posture. Yoongi, on the other hand, was the opposite of you, his shoulder slumped, his lips forming into a dejected pout.

He had argued with you for a solid ten minutes, trying to make you take back what you had told him. However, you would not budge, your eyes shifting to the hidden camera at the corner of your room nervously.

And Yoongi knew how serious you were because you always put your 100% effort when it came to missions. It was why your success rate was so high to begin with. You had the skill to perfectly follow the role you were assigned, making the persona your own flawlessly.

He also knew how stubborn you were and how you usually never back out of a plan once you decided on it.

"Hello, my name is Kim Y/N.  Although I'm transferring at such an awkward time, I hope I'll get along with you all. My strongest subject is math, and my favorite animal is a cat," you placed a charming smile on your face as you did a quick introduction in front of the class.

You could see all of the curious gazes you were receiving as most of the children in the room clapped. You couldn't help but slightly feel the age difference as you realized how much older you are compared to them. You had finished your academic study years ago while they were all still in it, not even beginning college. You may have been twenty-three but the last time you were in a high school classroom was over six years ago when you were seventeen. And that was around how old each of the students was in the room. Seventeen or eighteen, still babies in your eyes.

Your eyes shifted to Yoongi in concern as you realized he hadn't spoken up for his introduction. Even your homeroom teacher didn't seem like he knew what to say to make the grumpy "female" speak.