Chapter XLV

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 45/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 2.1 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

Yoongi's knuckle softly connects to the wooden door three times before you both hear a cheerful, "come in!" come from the other side. Yoongi doesn't have the chance of opening the door himself as you push past him and poke your head in with a bright grin. When Jimin looks up from his desk, his smile matches yours, if not even more brilliant as he realizes that it's you.

"Y/N-Noona!!!" Jimin literally squeals, launching himself onto you when you step in, the boy squeezing you tightly like a koala, his arms engulfing your smaller form. Yoongi isn't too far behind you, softly closing the door behind him as Jimin continues to hug you, rocking your body in a soft sway.

When Jimin finally lets you go, he launches himself onto Yoongi next, a happy giggle leaving his lips as he hugged the older man too. "Hyung! I missed you guys so much...!" Jimin coos, Yoongi barely being able to stable himself at the added weight of Jimin.

Even when the blonde male breaks away from Yoongi, he latches back onto you, his arms wrapping around your waist lovingly as he kept you close. Out of the maknae group, Jimin was the most attached to you, although Jungkook came pretty damn close. And although he was extremely touchy, it was all platonic, the younger male being a total sweetheart that you claim as your non-blood related younger brother that you enjoyed spoiling to death. You happened to be his mentor when he first came onto the team, the young man following you around the hallways as you taught him the ropes of being an agent. Which in later was how a strong bond between the two of you was created.

Eventually, Jimin leads the three of you to a couch, claiming the spot beside you, seeming to refuse to let you step more than two steps away from him, not that you mind. Yoongi is used to Jimin's act, not even hesitating to claim the other couch to himself, getting comfortable in a man spread although he was wearing a skirt. You rolled your eyes at him as you see the spandex he wore underneath is flashed, Yoongi looking as if he doesn't give a single damn about the whole thing.

"I was so upset when I heard Jungkookie and Taehyung visited you two without me. Those little assholes knew I was on a mission," the blonde male pouted, his plump lips sticking out as he gave you a puppy eye look. His voice is a few octaves higher as he crosses his arms over his chest, his eyes so wide that you were sure he was exaggerating it.

You chuckle, ruffling his hair affectionately, the younger male whining as you messed up his styled hair. While he complained, he didn't pull away, a small smile stretched across his face. His eyes narrowed to your favorite crescent moons. "So when they told us that they were gonna need another undercover, I fought for it! Namjoon-hyung made Taehyung, Jungkook, and I sprawl it out and look who's here! Jungkook had a bloody nose, and Taehyung was still limping the last time I saw him," Jimin puffed out his chest proudly, a smug look spreading across his face.