Chapter XXX

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 30/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1.3

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

"She a lying bitch....." You hissed under your breath as you glared at the woman with bright red painted lips who spoke animatedly to the students as she stood in front of the church.

Yoongi snorts, his dark orbs dancing with amusement as you hissed, barely containing your annoyance as Hani spoke about mental health and how she was willing to talk to all students who needed help. "All" as in all the boys, forget the girls. Sexist wo-

Your eyes dart to the side when you hear a chuckle, Jihoon who sat beside you covering his mouth with his hand. The boy sent you a small grin as he felt your gaze. "Noona, you're scary when you're angry."

"She's like Medusa, isn't she?" Yoongi comments, making Jihoon snort and you bristle.

"I am not," you argue, your eyebrows furrowing and your eyes narrowed on Yoongi who only return your glance with a blink. "I just dislike her, you hear me? Jihoon, I swear to god, don't believe that witch. Don't ever stay in a room alone with her, do you understand? A cutie like you will get eaten up so quickly you wouldn't even have time to blink and squeak out a single sound," you warn, genuinely meaning every word you said.

Jihoon's cheeks flush a bright pink, a look of embarrassment spreading across his face. However, there was also a hint of curiosity in his innocent orbs as he leaned forward, bending his neck to whisper into your ear.

"Are those rumors true.....?" Jihoon questioned hesitantly, his voice low and uneasy, his knee bouncing as he sat next to you.

You raise an eyebrow, but keep your expression neutral, not looking at the boy while speaking. "Which one?"

Jihoon coughs, the boy not being able to help the look of uneasiness from washing over his features. He seemed to hesitate, nibbling on his lower lip as he gazed forward, looking at Hani.

"Um, well the one where Ms. Ahn, um, likes to uh...."

"Suck dick? Yeah, that's true so stay away from her," Yoongi snorts, Jihoon's head snapping towards Yoongi in alarm, his eyes wide with disbelief.

You hold in a giggle at the crude way Yoongi said it. The man doesn't even change an expression as Jihoon stared at him in shock.

"It's true....?" Jihoon squeaks, looking at you for confirmation when Yoongi didn't reply. When you give him a weak smile, the boy slowly nodded before turning back to look at the stage, an unreadable look spreading across his face.

"I don't think I can trust anyone anymore. Especially women...."

You and Yoongi couldn't help the choke from leaving either of your lips as you hold in the laugh. You're having a small coughing fit while Yoongi clears his throat, coughing into his closed first once before swallowing.

"I've heard a lot about her as well~."

You stiffened, looking back in alarm as you see a smiling boy who's sitting at the edge of his chair. You can't help but frown as you recognize the male, the same boy who had sat in front of you on the bus. Lee Daehwi.

"She's scary, I don't like her much," the boy with dyed hair commented, keeping that smile on his face. "I thought I was going to get snatched up a couple of time before too! Barely escaped with all my limbs attached and nothing damaged," the boy states as if he didn't care much.

Yoongi eyes lit up with recognition, his mouth stretching into a line as he glared at the younger male. "Did we ask you?" Yoongi snapped, his eyes cold as he barely even acknowledged Daehwi who only pouted, his lips sticking out looking like a duck toy.

The boy leaned forward, even more, looking like an excitable puppy as he smiled at the three of you, taking a second to observe each of your faces. "Aw, come on! Don't exclude me from this conversation! I'm so bored already, and I love some good old drama!" Daehwi whined, childishly shaking his fist in front of him like a toddler who's throwing a fit.

Jihoon who sat beside you looked like he didn't know how to respond, looking between all of you with a look of concern. Yoongi, on the other hand, seemed deadly, an exasperated look shadowing his eyes.

Daehwi seemed like he didn't notice your partner's death glare or he was just simply ignoring it, only merrily smiling. "Did you know, while Ms. Ahn likes younger boys, she absolutely despises girls? I heard she made one of the first year girls cry for calling out her weight gain during the yearly checkup we have at the beginning of the year. Most of the female population don't even bother going to the infirmary because they know Ms. Ahn wouldn't help. So you can say she's hated~" the younger boy grinned wicked, his eyes dancing with sick amusement that makes you eye him in suspicion.

You stare at Daehwi, watching as the male just sends you a bright smile, his eyes narrowing into a crescent moon. However, you blink as you see that smile falter for a split second, the boy's brown orbs taking an icy look, his lips still stretched into a smile.

Your lips part, you feeling Yoongi stiffening beside you at Daehwi's next words.

"I wouldn't want you to be a victim too, Y/N-Sunbae."

Your eyes hardened as you sit up in your seat, trying to understand the meaning of Daehwi's words. But his expression morphs back to the smiley demeanor that makes you question if you really saw such a cold look on the boy.

"The fuck are you trying to say?" Yoongi's jaw clenches, you holding back a dry swallow as you see a fiery storm brewing in his dark orbs.

Daehwi only releases a giggle, shrugging his shoulders innocently, his head tilting to the side in a childish way that reminds you of a puppy. "Nothing really? It's just that I feel like all the pretty girls at our schools are meeting unfortunate ends recently. And Y/N-Sunbae is prettier than all of them, so I'm just worried." Daehwi suddenly pauses, his eyes widening as he looks at Yoongi. "Oh, not that you're not pretty Yoonji-Sunbae! You are but, if you're pretty, Y/N-sunbae is angelic, and even all the girls who have died weren't as pretty as her!"

You can't help but feel uneasy at Daehwi's words, Yoongi barely containing his anger as he sits beside you. Jihoon, who's on the side of you awkwardly keeps his mouth closed, seeming uneasy. But the kid's smart, looking down at his hand, obviously pretending to not participate in the conversation.

You sigh, placing a confident smile as you eyed Daehwi who was watching you with curiosity. "Thanks for the warning, Daehwi-ssi. But the only way I'm planning on dying is from old age, so don't worry."

Like hell, you were gonna get killed.