Chapter III

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 3/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 2.3 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Although I do admit it's quite strange to have two seniors join our school during this time of year, I welcome you to our school, SM Academy." The principal, a balding man in his fifties, greeted you with a bright smile, "But I'm also relieved because I know that the two of you will be helping each other out to get accustomed to our school! I'm sure that's what you already did for today."

You and Yoongi were pulled out of your last class to meet the Principal who wanted to greet the two of you personally. Yoongi was reluctant, only coming with you after you threatened to lock him out of your shared room while you delete all of his music on his computer if he didn't follow you out.

You returned the man's enthusiastic welcome with a bow, placing your own million watt smile on your face, "I have to apologize for my sudden transfer. Our family wasn't expecting my father's business to be moved to this town suddenly and honestly, SM Academy was the only school with amazing programs."

Although you had a smile plastered on your face, you were quite annoyed at the man before you. This man was the reason why the three deaths that occurred at school had been pushed under the rug. As the principal, he couldn't risk the school's squeaky clean image with the deaths of students. And it fucking pissed you off that this man thought the deaths of three children was worth less than an reputation that the school was trying to upkeep.

And looking into the file Namjoon had given you; you were quite sure the Principal was hiding more than one illegal thing and you were eager to dig it up during this mission.

"No, it's our pleasure. I've personally looked at your files and my, you ladies have achieved so much already. Ms. Y/L/N Y/N you were going to be the valedictorian at your former school and Ms. Min Yoonji, you were academically advanced as well and in basketball," the man in front of you giddily exclaimed, his cheeks flushing a bright red as he spoke in quick words.