Chapter XI

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 11/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1.5k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Your head shot up in shock as you heard the scream. Jihoon who had been standing on the other side of the pond was on the ground, his face pale as he as he pointed at something behind a bush of water plants. However, you couldn't see what he was looking at from where you stood.

Dropping the bucket and everything you had in hand, you rushed over to the male, crouching onto your knee as you placed your hands on his shoulder, trying to calm the hyperventilating man.

"Y-Y/N Noona. T-That— I-It's a... a b-body!!!"

Your eyes widened and followed where the boy's shaky finger pointed at in shock. You swallowed, cursing under your breath, your eyes filling with anger at what you were witnessing.

Cupping the frightened boy's face in your hands, you forced him to look into your eyes, placing your own body in front of him to block the sight from his view. You calmly smile at him as you instruct Jihoon what to do. "Run to get a teacher or adult. I'll stay here and call 1-1-9. Don't tell anyone else, do you understand me? Go straight to an adult and get help and come back."

The boy shakily got up to his feet with your help, his eyes tearing up as he nodded not being able to form proper words before he ran off to get help.

As soon as Jihoon was gone, your eyes move back to the scene, your lips thinning to a straight line.

Shit...

The body that was half submerged was hidden behind a bush from where you had previously stood. From what you can tell, the female wore a thin nightdress that floated around her. Her hand that floated in the water moved with the movement of water as if it was waving at someone, silently crying out for help to be found by somebody.