Chapter V

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 5/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 3.1 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Nayeon, the new girls," the female you recognized as Seulgi pointed to your table, the corner of her painted lips lifting up into a smirk. At Seulgi's words, the young girl, Nayeon's eyes landed on Yoongi and your form, her eyes narrowing. It was a comedic sight, seeing her nose flare as blood rushing to her face, tinting her pale skin pink.

She angrily stomped up to where you sat, the tomato that hit her head in her hand. She was a petite girl. However, her glare made up for her size as she proudly stood by your table. You were quick to notice how she was pointing the glare at you instead of Yoongi, her lips that was colored a coral red curled into a snarl.

Although you were in no way intimidated by Nayeon, you widen your eyes in surprise as the female pointed a perfectly manicured finger to your face. "You fucking bitch, do you think this is funny?"

You held back a sigh as you cocked your head to the side, a polite smile on your lips. "I don't think it's funny how a tomato hit your head. However, I find it quite amusing how you quickly assumed it was me who threw it at you." You comment, placing your fork down onto your plate as you stood up.

Nayeon seemed surprised by your retort, not expecting you to stand up to face her. You continued to keep the smile on your face as you approached her smaller form. You were equal in height, if not a bit taller, making your eyes directly meet hers.

"W-What are y-"

Your hand reached out to pluck a piece of some garnish that must have been stuck to the tomato, attaching to the female's hair when the red fruit hit her. Nayeon's face flushed as you held up the piece of green leaf to show her before grabbing the napkin off the table, gently wiping her hair to get anything wet off.