Chapter VIII

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 8/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 1.7k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

*

*

*

You looked out the window, eyeing the grey crying sky as you slowly brought a forkful of food into your mouth. Yoongi wasn't beside you for once, the male skipping dinner to avoid Woojin who has been pestering him. It turned out the Junior was part of the basketball club, and he was begging your partner to become the manager of the team.

Of course, Yoongi refused immediately, but the younger male was stubborn, claiming that the boy's basketballs' motivation would go up if Yoongi became the manager. And gosh, poor Yoongi wasn't able to shake off the younger male, Woojin literally following him like a lost puppy. And that was around when both you and Yoongi learned about the nicknames you two received from other students. Rather cliche ones you must add by the way.

The Ice Princess and her sister, the Sun Princess. They were polar opposite yet attached to each other's hip all of the time. You had laughed when you first heard it, finding it extremely cliché and cheesy. It had been barely a week since you two transferred to the school, yet you both already had nicknames. And it was quite obvious who was the Ice Princess.

Yoongi had smirked, a smug look appearing on his face, quite pleased that the persona he was acting was successful. He had also snickered at your nickname. Apparently, Sun Princess sounded stupid to your boyfriend. You, however, had retorted with a, "at least my nickname is kinda right. You're not even a female."

That made him shut up with a scowl, much to your amusement.

"Can I sit here, Sun Princess?"

You turned your head in surprise, your eyes meeting a familiar face. You grinned, shifting your own tray to let the boy sit down. Jihoon smiled sweetly as he took his seat, his face just as cute looking since the last time you saw him.

"So," you began, trying to hold in the chuckle of amusement, "Sun Princess?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

The younger boy sheepishly rubbed his neck as he took hold of his chopsticks. "Sorry, it's just what all my classmates have been calling you, and it just stuck," Jihoon admits as he flashes you another smile that makes you want to coo.

You playfully roll your eyes before waving off the younger male's embarrassment with a hand. You're quick to change the topic as you look out the window once again.

The rain seemed to grow harder, the ground becoming puddles and the sky growing darker as low rumbles of thunder echoed. You were thankful you were inside and not out there, maybe you'll grab Yoongi and yourself a cup of hot chocolate before you leave. It seemed appropriate for the weather.