Chapter IV

For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU

Part: 4/?

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 2.9 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Dinner is quite interesting.

As soon as you and Yoongi step in, it feels as if most students were keeping an eye on the two of you while they talked with friends. Even as you stood in line, making a friendly conversation with a sweet woman who was one of the serving ladies, you could feel many heated stares pointed at the back of your head.

After getting your food, you stood still, looking around for a place to sit. However, before you could decide, Yoongi nudged you with his feet, using his chin to point to a table that was nearly empty, only one, lone boy sitting there while reading and poking at his food.

You casually walked to the table, Yoongi trailing after you while licking his lips, eyeing the plate of food in this hands, eager to dig in.

You coughed once, announcing your presence, "Excuse me, are these seats empty?" The boy who sat alone jumped in fright, the book he had in his hand getting slammed closed, his eyes widening in shock as you smiled down at him, pointing to the seats that were open.

He was a pale, quite skinny boy with dark hair that covered his forehead. He seemed to hesitate as you continued to smile at him friendly. After a moment he timidly nodded, moving his stuff to create space for both of you to sit. But before you can even thank him, Yoongi plopped into one of the seats, silently moving to push food into his mouth.

You shook your head in disapproval at Yoongi before sitting down as well, eyeing the unknown boy curiously as he fidgeted in his seat. The boy had his fist clenched, his head permanently looking down at his lap. Watching him, your expression softened, suddenly feeling pity for him because you placed him in this situation he obviously wanted nothing to do with.