Nineteen

When the world was finally silent again, I looked over at Nord who was right behind me with an arm carefully around me.

I smiled up at him, pleading for kisses and when I received one from him I purred contentedly.

His grip on me tightened and his piercing eyes fell on me again, as if he were admiring me.

I bit my lip at him " Nord... About Switzerland..."

He sat up a little behind me " Yeah?"

I exhaled ready to admit some truths to him.

" There will never be anyone else. Only you. You mean so much to me. I... Really do feel lucky sometimes... My thoughts always fall on you when I think about.... My ideal guy... I don't want there to be anyone else."

He smirked back at me with a chuckle that made my heart skip.

Another kiss rested at my temple " I love you... So much Light."
His grip tightened on me as he pulled me against his chest.

" Wake up Cupcake..."
A soft kiss at my neck and I'd began stirring from my sleep.
I pushed him away in my slumber and I noticed his chuckle in the dark.
I croaked.
" If its 5am... I swear to God... "
He giggled " It is 5am of course its 5am."
I sat up at once " I HATE 5AM!"
He burst out laughing running to the en-suite bathroom.
I sat up properly and looked down at reminders of last night.
I had my long socks on regardless that they were rolled up at my ankles... The garter belt had been thrown to the side... My underwear was right next to me on the floor.
I moved my neck and arms around hoping nothing else was too sore... And thankfully it wasn't.

My left hand still thrummed irritatingly but it was still healing and not much could be said for that.

Breakfast was the usual silence when my handsome husband and I weren't fighting.
I realised I was quickly falling madly in love with him.
But he smiled as he left for work and I frowned at the remainder of oatmeal.

A soft kiss at the lobby signalled a goodbye... But the hard stare that followed demanded to stay.
My body felt too cold for today's weather as I watched Nord get into his car.

I stared down at the little blue stick as I opened up the bathroom door, spotting Hikari cleaning up the bedroom.
She smiled at me when she noticed the stick.
" Made a couple of sacrifices did you?"

I frowned, Rubbing my arm that felt numb.
"Not exactly... I feel like... Nord made lots of sacrifices. I just... Selfishly took whenever it was convenient for me."
She chuckled and I felt awful deep down. What kind of useless lover was I!?
I sighed to myself and she chuckled in response
"Its alright. In most relationships... One person gives more. It is usually the person who loves their partner more deeply."

That felt touching and reassuring... He loved me... A lot more than I loved him... So... He must love me a lot right?

Hikari sighed " Its negative... Sir."
I sat up looking over at her. Realising she'd picked up the test and frowned at it.

Wow... I couldn't even do that much.

I felt small in such a big room. It also felt too quiet.

Hikari groaned " Sir... If you've forgotten... You have classes today!"

Oh shit!
I jumped off the bed and ran to my room.

She groaned " With ease! And wear the wrist support on your table! Its evident your arm is still in pain!"

" Thanks Hikari!"

Maddeus smirked at me in college " Damn. You got that look on your face."

I leered folding my arms.
" What look?"
He extended his arm making a fist.
" The look of getting wreeecked last night."

I scoffed getting my things from my locker.
I groaned " Also my husband sends his regards, and thanks for the porn stash. Now him and his hand will have more fun than me."

He burst out in giggles " That was meant to be for you! You could have been having more fun!"

I rolled my eyes " Yeah sure..."

" We can't hang out late anymore... Apparently Daddy has a curfew for me."

He smirked "curfew? What are you 8?"
I nodded at him " Exactly what I meant. But yeah. He said I have to be back by like... Maximum half ten or he gets annoyed."

Or decides to tell me he hates me with a passion. Whatever he was in the mood for I guess.

Maddeus scoffed " That's no fun. What are you like expecting parents or something that y'all gotta be so boring?"
I bit my lip.
" Nah." Almost automatically I brushed over my abdomen feeling an emptiness.
" But I just guess he doesn't want me getting drunk... Or potentially hooking up with someone."
Maddeus chuckled " You guys are so old fashioned. But yeah... Whatever floats your relationship."

" How's Naiden?" I asked
He chuckled " Good."
" Made up yet?" I pushed glancing up at the frown on his face.
" Not exactly... Someone outbid and bought him off me."

I could already guess who that was.
I sighed " Its okay Maddy. You deserve better anyway."

He scoffed "right, not like I gave a shit about that little punk anyway..."

I chuckled at his words noticing the buzz of my phone.

Looking down I had a message from Nord.
" Meet me at Heston street clinic for five. Dinner is gonna be a treat today."

I texted back " I love you."

Nothing followed for a while.

Was I too overbearing?

Rest of class was spent focusing on my future career. If I kept going as I was... I'd feel more and more cut off by friends and family... A part of me wished I could work with my husband I mean yeah I was gonna inherit dads company anyway.

My phone buzzed nearing the end of classes.
" I love you too baby."

... It was OK to be a little overbearing I took it.

" Good afternoon sir..." Arys smiled.
I smiled back " Hiiiiii Arys."

He chuckled " Home sir?"
" No... Uh... The health clinic on Heston street"
He nodded " Alright."

By the time I arrived it appeared Nord was already waiting with Dr Callum.

He smiled " Come on in pet, have a seat."
I looked at my man... And carefully sat down beside him.

Dr Callum hummed " So.... Let's start with you Light... How are you finding life as newlyweds."
I glanced at Nord, who was watching me attentively.
I sighed "Well... I love him a lot..... Like nothing else matters... Just... Nord."
Nord had started holding my hand, squeezing it comfortingly.