Fifty Eight

" You know you can file for an annulment. You were only eighteen when you got married Light."

I sighed down the phone.
" Nataniel that's not what I want at all. I want to have an honest conversation with Nord and... Maybe move forward."

He sighed " Then don't drag it out Light. Talk to him as soon as he gets home."

I nodded in agreement, I wanted to thank him but at certain points he had been supportive of me leaving Nord.

-

At dinner time I burst into the dining room as Nord was having his meal.

His eyes widened at me " Light?"

Mika was there too frowning with dark eyes "Master is trying to eat."

" We need to talk!" I gasped for air having run down two flights of stairs.
Mika snarled like an angry dog
"Master is eating! Can't it wait?"

Nord tilted his head at me "Go upstairs. I'll come talk to you."

I glanced at Mika noticing her scowling away.

I scoffed, desperate for him to listen "Nord! Its important!"

He huffed back at me " Light! So is my meal. Please! Go upstairs."

It went quiet and I realised he wasn't going to talk to me right now. Hell he'd probably take ages getting back to me.

Which it actually did. I cared for my boys and changed their diapers when Nord arrived it seemed he was exhausted.

" What did you want Light?" he finally sighed.

I glanced at him before sitting up on my bed.

" When you were with Reed... What was your relationship like?"

Nord fell quiet, exhaling " I met him at a BDSM club. I'd been addicted to him as my submissive but I also paid to have sex with him frequently."

I frowned at the thought but I had to remind myself... He was single then.

" He got pregnant. But I wasn't the only one sleeping with him. So I told him to abort it and stay with me. I didn't want there to be unknown variables. I made sure he was on his pill if we were having sex. I bought his clothes, I bought him everything and he always asked me what I liked before putting it on."

I focused back on my sons.

" I see."

He chuckled " I kept other toys. To me he was just another toy except he bought my fantasies to life so..."

Oh.

I gulped hard feeling worse as he continued talking " Then he got pregnant... Again."
I bit my lip feeling really annoyed but chose not to say anything.
He exhaled " I don't know how! He was on the pill! Regardless I told him to get rid of it ... And that was... Not long before... I saw you."

I exhaled as he quietly kept his blue eyed gaze on me.
" And... Did you continue the BDSM practise with him while with me?"

He looked away from me remaining quiet.
" Light I... "

I exhaled turning my back on him and he finally exhaled the truth.

" Yes. I still kept him and other toys for the sake of my sadistic needs while we were married."

I scoffed " Wow. I really didn't know you at all." I clenched my fists angry at how much I was in love with a lie.

Looking back at him though he frowned " You knew enough Light. I wanted to have a... Normal... Relationship with you where... I was... Romantically in love with you and only gave myself to you."