Thirty Six

" Happy Unity Bond day." Nord rolled his eyes over the music playing at the fair ground.

We had found ourselves the best seat in the cafe, overlooking the wheel, the port and the markets.
I smiled down at the cupcake and chuckled " I hate you so much."
He smirked " Don't you find it robotic? Unity bond day? Couldn't it be named Spend the day with your significant other day. Sounds much less robotic!"
I chuckled nodding at him " Yup!"
He laughed. " Exactly!"
We both dug our spoons into the giant chocolate cupcake.

After silently trying the cake he nodded " Mhm!"
I smiled " You like it?"
He nodded " Oh yeah!"
I took another bite of the luxurious cake and watched him stare at the cake.
He seemed to be contemplating something serious.
It bothered me but I tried not to let it consume me so I focused on the date rating.

Hmmmm. 17. I'd give it a 17 for two seventeen year olds at a theme park!

-

We walked for a while exploring the port and the markets nearby. Nord smiled when he spotted Russian nesting dolls in the style of a Geisha.
I chuckled at it as he mimicked Hikari's scolding tone waving the doll in front of me.

I bit my lip " Can we get it for Hikari?"
Nord growled " No. Today is about us. You and me."
I chuckled at him.
" But I want the Matryoshka doll..."

He huffed leering at me.
" Go and get it babe."
I gleamed at my success " YES!"

Eventually Nord brought me to the spaceneedle and we waited for a while before we could get up in it.
Like a typical pair of teens he'd had us arrive here just past sunset and now I was beginning to feel lax at the end of the day.

He exhaled once we were high above the city.

" What's your favourite thing about me?"
He glanced over at me with a serious look in his eyes.

I stared back wondering what thought had him so serious but I thought it over.

" My favourite thing about you... Is when you're happy. When we're alone... And its like... I'm the only thing that matters. I'm right. I'm the priority."
He closed his eyes sighing with a smile on his face " You're my handsome Prince, you're always the priority."
I tried not to let the smile happen but couldn't help myself.
He crept over beside me and wrapped around me supporting me against the barrier as we looked outside.

" My favourite thing about you Light, is when you think about me. When you know what I want. Before I even do."

His hands tightened around my waist pulling me into his abdomen and I felt his rock hard body against my back.

He groaned " When you.... Know exactly what I need and don't hold back in giving it."
I blushed mumbling over discreetly " Are you talking about me... Or the sex..."
He chuckled pressing a kiss to my neck. " All of you. You let me feel like a king in my own home, around my friends, in public. You... Make me the better man."
I couldn't help the purr that escaped me.
Yeah, I was ecstatic to hear that.

I looked up and caught him lowering his head towards me. I couldn't help but smirk. We were on the same wavelength. I bit at his lip but soon he had a rough hold over my lips. 18+.

The date was quickly heading in that direction of an adult night. We watched the remainder of the sunset in comfortable silence, wrapped in each others arms.

-

" Let's play a drinking game." Nord sighed smirking at me.
I chuckled shaking my head at him
" No! I'm off the drinks! I told you they bring back bad memories."
He smiled at me " Well drink something!"
I rolled my eyes at Nord " You're crazy."