Twenty Four

Warning: Sensitive topic up ahead. I do not intend to offend anyone, however the next few chapters will be upsetting for some. You have been warned.

Once again I found myself feeling absolutely terrible, throwing up in the dimly lit toilets of the club.

I sighed breathing in when I heard a careful knock at the stall door.
I hummed " Yeah?"

My husband's voice vibrated in the blue walls of the stall.
" Baby are you okay?"

I chuckled " I'm a little anxious. Just... A lot on my mind."

I trusted him... But speaking to the others I realised.... There is so little I actually knew about Nord. And it did worry me.
The thought forced an uneasy feeling in my stomach... And I'd found myself here.

Nord grumbled " If you open the door I can help a little."
I sighed opening the door and wiping my mouth with tissues. His expression was stern as I tried to smile.
" I'm fine! See. Just finishing up."
He came over grabbing my waist and pulling me hard against him.

He exhaled with a worried gaze at me
" You've been strange lately
I'm worried about you... Maybe we should see a doctor."

What? Just cause of a cold and some drinks?

I smirked " Hon, I'm fine!"
He took my face in his hands and exhaled.  " You mean that?"
I nodded " I'm fine... A little tired and some cold symptoms... But I'm cool."

He smiled " Okay... that's all I wanna know Light."
A kiss came at my neck and I couldn't help but smile.
" Why are you worrying anyway..."

He frowned at me " You're the only thing that matters to me."
My heart skipped at his words.
" I can't have anything happening to you... Do you realise... How mad I get  when you get hurt... Cause of me?"
I shook my head realising what he was feeling was fear and guilt.

I sighed to myself " I know... Hah... I should really take better care of myself."

He chuckled eyeing me up and down.

" So you made friends with Liod's toy?"

I nodded slowly remembering what Erma had said about Reed.

" He seems to look out for me so... I know he's alright."

Nord chuckled " Well alright. So long as there are no fights."

I smiled. Oh, I wouldn't cause any fights tonight.

The gentlemen gathered around one of the tables, Toys hot on our heels.
And like before a game of poker had started. Carlen had an arm possessively wrapped around Naiden who sat in his lap. Nataniel sat alone vacantly... Reed eyed up Nord who took a seat but quickly pulled me into his lap.
Erma and Liod were focused on his hand of cards as always, discussing between themselves.
Reed instantly climbed awkwardly onto the shorter man: Ryte's lap, almost demanding a space there.

The games resumed as normal... And this time... I didn't try to distract my husband in front of his friends.

Carlen chuckled raising 60 when his eyes fell on me.
" So... When do the happy couple plan on starting a family together. "

I flinched looking over at Nord who was already looking me over with a confused look on his face " Well. I'm not sure but... We are not planning anything immediately.... If anything were to happen though... I'd be very excited Carlen. "
He stroked along my sides as if to comfort me and I felt warmed.

Reed gleamed " I think it's super easy to get pregnant isn't it? Not as easy for males compared to females but it easier the more the male body adjusts to the sexual contact."

Why was he talking? Toys were sorta.... Objects.

But no he had no owner and he was a little bit better in reputation so they all listened.

Reed continued fluffing his hair with his hands " Matter of fact it's so common.... Boys getting pregnant in this lifestyle. "

Nord took quick sips from his glass and Liod chuckled " Reed. Toys should have the proper countermeasures for those situations then. Having kids puts strain on their lifestyle after all. "

Reed chucked " I earn more than enough to have kids but.... Some men... Don't want the drama of having kids with a toy."
He glanced in our direction a smirk stamped on his face " So they tell us to get rid of them. They'd rather marry someone with a title and have children the respectable way, isn't that right Nord?"

Nord tensed behind me and I felt a wave of cold overcome me. Pieces fitting together...
He didn't stop me when I climbed out of his lap.... I couldn't even look at him as I tried to focus on thinking reasonably.
I sighed calmly " Please excuse me."
I tried to leave quickly and Nord did call for me under his breath. If he was concerned though... He could have called louder...
I began looking around desperately for Arys... Arys or col they had to be here...

And when I found them outside the VIP room, I sighed " Can you.... One of you.... Come with me... I need to go home."
Arys frowned " Where is Master White."
I shook my head. " Take me home... Before he comes after me."

Arys eyes widened but he instantly gave Col a look of encouragement.
The taller man reached for his phone requesting a car.

The journey home was silent.
My phone buzzed several times. Its sound was like an icy reality slap every time I got lost in the warm hum of the car.

I just bit my thumb and watched the quiet night life outside.

Returning home I bathed and quickly climbed into bed... Praying when he came home I wouldn't hear him... But I couldn't sleep, I couldn't clear my mind with thoughts of.... Reed... Reed like Naiden or like Erma.
Reed being Nord's Favourite.

Was I the object?

The door opened and remained open with no sound.
I then knew he was home.

Why I chose to sleep in our room... Was a mistake.
The door creaked shut following a sigh from Nord.

" Light... Why did you run off tonight?"

I didn't have to talk to him.

If anything. I wanted to please him.
I wanted to make sacrifices and feel valued... Instead here we were.

Square one all over again.