Fifty One

I felt a wave of sickness.
" Wait as in... The agreement?"
Nataniel sighed " Yeah..."

The man Scoffed " Listen brat." He pointed in my direction.

" Word of advice. Don't send a fucker of a nutcase like this poodle to do your dirty work. You wanna fuss over an agreement. Go talk to that person directly."

I leered at him, realising he was talking about Nord.

" Wait... Who are you? I want a name."

He chuckled glaring emptily at me " Like youre gonna get a name sunshine."

Nataniel growled " He's Feryn Marek. A shady mobster."

I recognised the name instantly.

" YOURE ORE'S HUSBAND!"

He raised a brow at me " Huh!?"
I began miming " Yknow... Ore Dupont!? Slightly taller than me, dark hair, pale skin. Looks like a dude. Sounds like a dude."

He groaned " How the fuck do you know my wife?"
" She's my friend from school."

He took out a cigarette and began playing with it in his fingers

" Interesting. So you're that Light then"

The car had stopped and the doors were swung open.

" Go and speak to your husband, yourself. None of this agreement fuckery or I'll chop off poodles head."

I frowned at him " She was right about you. You're weird."
I crept out of the car only to realise they'd brought me back to Nord's house.

I sighed at the realisation.

Nataniel stayed close behind me as I made my way over to the gates noticing Eshton on look out duty.

" Eshton! Call the boss please!"

He glanced through the window and down at me " Mr Light is that you?"
I nodded.

Safe to say it was dark so he would have trouble seeing me.

I was expecting Arys or Colin to come and get me and bring me inside. However I realised that when the looming shadow got closer I only saw a monster of a man called Nord.
He was in comfortable clothes, standing there with his arms crossed, glaring at me like he would kill me.

" What the fuck is he doing here?" He nodded behind me at Nataniel.

I gritted my teeth standing my ground " I don't know, he was with me when you sent your henchman. Clingy much?"
Nord waved a finger at Nataniel "Get out of here, before I decide to start holding public executions."
I folded my arms " Its fucking midnight Nord, we were dragged here against our will. At least let him in for Gods sake! "

The gates quickly moved aside as they made space for us to pass through.

I followed behind Nord, kind of overwhelmed by the scent and sight of him but I tried to remain calm.

On arrival inside Colin and Arys were in the reception in their uniforms handling a call and filling in papers.

Nord glared back at Nataniel.
" You stay here... With them."

Nataniel instantly made an angry face ." If you say or do anything to hurt him..."

Nord speedily grabbed a hold of my wrist pulling me towards him.
" You'll do what?"
I growled up at him " I'll kill you first you moron! Can you two stop fighting for Gods sake I'm here to settle shit with you! For the sake of my boys!"
Nord glanced down at me quietly before nodding as if to himself.