Fifty Two

Warning: De*th, Fun*rals and M*rder in this chapter.

Nord

Returning to my bedroom, Scarlet had woken up, groaning and whining from afar. It wouldn't be long now before his brother woke up demanding to be fed as well.

I'd already called in a temporary maid, and now all I could remember was Lights face when he found out the toys are still here.

" Ilani?"
The young woman glared over at me,
" Yes Sir?"

" Call Reed to me. Please."
" Yes sir." Her footsteps tip toed away.

It took ten minutes maybe fifteen till Reed arrived, it almost felt like he knew what was coming. He was dressed very dull today and looked forlorn.

" Sir?"

I exhaled " I'm selling you to a friend of mine. The other toys will go too. But I'm selling you into another prestigious house. He will cherish you as a gift."

He frowned " You're getting rid of me?"

I exhaled throwing my head back " Yes. I want my husband so it doesn't make sense for you to stay."

He scoffed folding his arms.
" And to who, are you selling me to?"

I glanced up at him.

It was a worrisome point that he may reject the proposal when he knew where I was sending him.

" You're going to be staying with Blue Carter."
His eyes widened at me " Sir... When do I leave?"
I looked him up and down.

" Gather your shit. And let me know when you're ready."

He didn't know about Blue's secret evidently.

But Blue would make sure he learned his place.

After all... Blue hadn't been responsive to anyone for a while.

I focused on making the milk for the babies. Unfortunately I'd had to put them on formula as no woman was around. Thankfully my sons drank whatever they were given.

At this point Arys knocked on my door. " Sir! We've got an invitation!"

I glanced up at him " What is it for?"

He sighed " A funeral sir."

-

Light

A soft groan came through the gap " What do you want.... Nani..."

A pale brown coloured hand reached through the door in its boney weakness.

Nataniel grabbed hold of the hand pushing open the door.
" You Recluse! Why is your house always so cold and dark.

The boy before us was tall, Slender, with a head of beach blond curls. His ocean blue eyes however were weighed down by dark circles and a pallor of what should have been sleek brown skin.

His voice was soft like a charm but he sounded pained to talk.
" Nataniel, you always visit me early, don't you know why my house is always cold and dark!? Its so that people don't stay long and I don't care to see their faces!"

Nataniel sighed " I thought I'd introduce you to Nord's Husband."

I winced at the title but remembered... We were still together legally.

The boy stood upright, lifting a glass of something strong smelling.
He took a sip eagerly before inhaling sharply.

" Oh, his husband. Nice." He grumbled dismissively.