Fifty

Nord

The man before me had a gravelly voice, one I linked to death.

Feryn was glaring at me from where he was sat. This was one person I didn't want to upset. Not just because he was dangerous and shady but also....
He was surrounded by four guards.

I cleared my throat sitting upright in my chair.

" Reed said he overheard a conversion between them. He's gone to stay with that shit."

I growled at the floor " And now this... This..."
The paper in my hand shook from my anger.
" This agreement bullshit!? I need you to go over there and tell that fucker he stays out of my line."

Feryn looked bored, as I calmed down.
" If Light wants a negotiation... He talks to me alone."

Feryn growled in a low rasp " Your husband is living with a potential admirer and you're.... Still chasing like a blind dog?"

His ugly smirk irritated me as I shot up out of my seat pointing at him.

" I know what I want... At least I'm not ignorant and indecisive unlike some of us! "

He glowered up at me as silence fell briefly.

He chuckled to himself " And I know who I can trust. Even if you judge me, you should know that at least I know my wife is fucking my guard with my permission. You.. "

He winced at me spitting the words " You don't even know if he went behind your back all this time. A double cross situation. "

I scoffed. " I've paid you enough! Get the fuck out of here and do your job mafioso."
I walked back into the main building with Arys and Colin behind me leaving the dangerous man to escort himself out from the reception.

Having gone back to keep an eye on the two little ones... I was beginning to get tired.

Is this how it was? Every two hours feed! Every two hours sleep! Every two hours poop and cry!

I groaned dropping down on the bed in Lights room.

It felt meaningless now.

His room was peaceful and soft. Much like him. So the fact that he no longer lived here... I don't know how, but I felt that he'd taken that softness with him. The room was just a ghost now.

It felt like someone had died.
I inhaled deeply into the pillow... Something about it warmed me. His children whimpered softly in their sleep.

It angered me. He loved them didn't he? So why didn't he come back the very next morning...

Maybe I missed him more than he cared about me and my sons.
I wrapped my arm around the pillow, inhaling it.

It had been hard to sleep. It had been hard to eat...

And another thought kept repeating in my mind. If he didn't talk to me soon...

Would he call for a divorce?
Without even talking to me.

I hugged the pillow tightly.
I couldn't raise my sons without him.
He dealt with them so lovingly and warmly. I didn't have his patience.

And I took it for granted at every opportunity.

-

Light

" Its Okay Light go on in."
Walking into the room it was cool, but not freezing.

Like Objects (BxB)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara