Twenty Five

Warning: Sensitive topic up ahead. I do not intend to offend anyone, however the next few chapters will be upsetting for some. You have been warned.

The following morning I awoke... And joined him for breakfast.

His eyes fixed on me the entire time.
I didn't acknowledge him though, it hurt to think about it.
He cleared his throat " Light! Please, Answer me!"

I looked up at him and sighed.
" Yes? What were you saying?"

He frowned " Can we talk about last night please..."
I picked up my toast and chewed on it.

" There's nothing to discuss. I'm not blind. I know what guys like you do and... The kind of people you connect yourselves with..."
He purred, a desperate look of hurt on his face " Light..."
I sighed, dropping the toast down on the table" Sir... I am not hungry."
He groaned closing his eyes and exhaling at me " Light at least hear me out!"

I scoffed finally meeting his eyes "Nord! I've heard plenty, Okay!?"

His face wore an appalled expression... It was me who should be appalled!

I stormed out of the room... His voice still on my tail.
I returned to my room feeling pain running... Everywhere in my body... Just everywhere.

Hikari called in a doctor later in the day without my notice.

When he sat down with me and spoke with me about all my recent health issues, I reassured him I was probably just Ill.

And then... I recollected a few moments these past few days that seemed odd.
He smiled clearing up that it may just be a seasonal sickness like the flu but now that I'd thought about it....

Could I have been pregnant this entire time?
The shock urged me to hurry to the shared bathroom and pull out a pregnancy test.

I was getting angry. I didn't deserve this. The sickness, the not eating, not sleeping, the emotional nonsense, the pains and the aches. I clenched the thing in my hand and stared the whole two to three minutes I was supposed to wait...

And when it remained negative I threw the bastard thing at the wall.

Everything seemed so loud in my ears.
A careful knock came at the door and Hikari's voice filled the air.
" Sir... Master has selected your clothes for today."

I huffed.
" Not now Hikari."
She left shortly after.

I returned to the bedroom and sat blissfully alone in what was a room where only I saw that side of him.

The side that was coy... Childish, patient with me and my anger. The side that found it agreeable when I argued.

I lay there.... The room was a him that didn't include all that other horrible stuff... Here... It was just his image of me. I'd never felt more loved.
And I hated that because it made everything harder.

Another knock on the door caught my attention as Hikari carefully entered. She frowned when she noticed I was sat alone not doing very much.

A sigh escaped her " Children... Happen in their own time sir."
I clenched the bedsheets.

" Hikari?"
She whispered " Yes sir?"
I glared at her feeling my eyes tear up.
" Were you aware... About... Nord.... Getting a toy pregnant..."