Thirty Seven

The back of my hand felt along something smooth long and hard as I awkwardly watched him.
His hand guiding my own along his nether region.
He gasped softly " You don't get it do you. You said you weren't gonna give it last night... And I've been like this since. You had your chance sweet cheeks."
I pouted at his comment but he didn't stop there.
" However. I'm going to show you what I'm working on. Then we are gonna stay in bed and you are gonna behave for the rest of the day. Do you hear me?"

I noticed the spark in his eyes and he wasn't in the mood to play nice.

So I sighed.
" Yes sir I heard you."
He growled " Good!" Before pulling me along.

Eventually I found my self in the bed again, as he wrapped around me and showed me what was on his laptop.

He was writing an email of sorts to someone who was apparently his lawyer.

He further looked up other complications or issues he could potentially get in trouble for and added details of them into the email.

Oh... This is about me beating the shit out of his ex favourite toy.

I pouted to myself. I could feel his rock hard body and something else pressed against me and kept looking down at my phone which was further away on the bed.

" Can I call Maddy?"

He groaned " No. You're banned."

I sighed " I promise to be good.."
He chuckled " You don't know the meaning of the word."
I frowned.
Eventually it began to bother me that we weren't having sex like we should have been.

" Y'know... Carlen is spending these three days with Naiden. He doesn't even love him but I'm guessing that's normal for you guys and toys right? "

Nord hummed softly " Mhm."

I sighed in turn getting really upset. Jealous even.
" Did you.... Bring anyone else here like this and..."
" LIGHT!"
I shook as his grip tightened on me.
I exhaled feeling cold.

I got it at long last. He didn't wanna do anything at all and he was trying to fix up my mess and I was just being a big fucking distraction.
I got it. We came here to avoid trouble and give him time to work out a case.
I sighed.
" Look I'm sorry. You're busy. Just let me go."
He gripped tighter on me " Like hell you do."
I felt worse hearing his tone of anger.
" Look! I get it! I won't go anywhere I won't talk to anyone I'll just watch TV.... Or someth..."
I was instantly pushed down onto the bed.
" Why can't you just stop asking and suggesting.... and just do what I'm telling you to hmmm?"

My eyes had filled up with tears and I quickly looked away. I didn't want them spilling in front of him.

He remained quiet a moment before inhaling loudly.

" Yes I've spent Love weekend with other people before.
  Yes I spent it with Reed and Yes I know how much that kills you."

I bit my lip trying not to cry.

Love weekend was something you did with people you genuinely wanted to develop a deeper relationship with and yet he'd done it with everyone but me.

But I'd forgotten. I was always second place.
I chuckled to myself.
" It doesn't matter...."
He rasped angrily " Don't lie to me!"

I bit my lip looking back up at him.
" Its because you love them a little more than you love me right? They're different and they do it for you and they listen... And I'm nothing like that I get it."

He fell quiet sighing. His stare was hard on me as he finally opened his mouth.

" Don't put yourself down like that." He murmured softly, gently caressing my cheek with the back of his hands.

He leaned forward till he was right above me, eye to eye . "Since I saw you... Age sixteen or seventeen whatever the hell you were... All I could think about was planning how we were gonna spend our first Love weekend together. Our honeymoon and our first night... Things like that..."

I watched him talk and noticed how oddly annoyed he looked.

" The only reason... I didn't want to.... Is because I didn't want to get your hopes up that we might be ready to uh... Try for kids again like this..."

I sighed  " That's not what I wanted it to be about though! I wanted it to be... About you loving me! And me loving you lots and... And..."
He huffed, eyes softening and a smile breaking out on his face " You wanted to get all hormonal and teenage dream on me?"
I glanced up at him wiping away my stray tears.
He scoffed running a hand through his hair before purring to me" Does baby still wanna get loved up?"
I nodded eagerly and he sighed.
" Good... I don't think I can take any more of your temptations strolling in and out of here trying to drive me fucking crazy."
He pushed the laptop away, leaning down over me pressing a heated kiss to my lips. I shivered when he pulled away and I was met with the cold air again... And then felt his soft lips press again at my neck down my jaw and further onto my chest....
I sighed closing my eyes.... Feeling my body burn.
His hand ran over the front of my jeans and I squirmed at the need.

His kisses became vicious, turning into gentle bites as he quickly palmed at the front of my jeans... And just as quickly unbuttoning them.
I let out a soft wail when I couldn't control the sensations anymore...
He murmured into my ear.
" You're the... Only one I've bought to my hometown like this."
I groaned softly, wrapping my arms and legs around him.
I couldn't have felt more safe in his embrace as well.
My heart pounded like it would explode.