Vote, Vote, Vote!

-We have four potential stories to develop guys!

You've seen NAIDEN discovering that CARLEN would like him to be a live in for him only to realise... Carlen is to be married and he is going to be stuck being spat on by the servants of the Russworth household.
Tags: Harem, mistress, BDSM, OCD, Affair, Ab*se

You've seen REED be evicted through the turmoils of being a live in of a married man. But now he is living with a widower. What's more a widower who supposedly murdered his wife. What dark secrets does BLUE hold? Can Reed help him to open up and will Reed help Blue to see the truths.
Tags: MurderMystery, Dr*gs, violence, romance.

You've seen MADDEUS fail at love in general. Daddy Maddy is used to seeking more passive partners and constantly fails at keeping one for long. What doesn't help is RAYUS' constant controlling behaviour on how he should be acting in order to be a good heir.
Tags: ForbiddenLove, Daddy, Baby, Bear, Dom/Sub.

You've seen glimpses into the mysterious married life of ORE DuPont who is forced to marry the deep dark and scary FERYN Marek who seems to have a thing for treating people like shit. When two people can't get along does adding a third to the mix calm things down, stir things up, wrap it all up with a nice big bow? I don't know.
Tags: Polyamory, Violence, Trust, Domination.

-As a bonus there are two additional stories y'all don't know about

Blood Red:
HONEY and SCARLET White. Heirs to the White name and fortune but when the eldest son is raised by none other than Feryn who is cold and distant and Honey is raised by the affectionate and warm Light, what happens when the two can no longer be friends. Scarlet grows envious of his brothers relationships, maybe even a bit possessive of him. When something is so naive and soft... It needs something stern to protect it. Right?

Tags: Twincest, poly, love/hate, opposites-attract.

The Toy:
The beginning of the toy universe. The period in which Chemical 2 was made. Chemical 2 being the original modifier to the male body allowing it to grow a uterus during the pregnancy period.
When you have the filthy rich, a vicious harem, some mad scientists and a nervous wreck of a protagonist. Shit is about to get crazy. But it has to. After all this is the birth of the toys and how they came to be.

Tags: Origin story, harem, daddy, fame, chaos, slavery, mpreg.

All I know is you get to decide what story we work on next and where we take them.