Twenty One

He smirked " I can't touch you like this.... Not when you're drunk..."

His hand travelled over my stomach petting it and I groaned.... Feeling queasy....
" Oh shit BABE MOVE!"
His eyes widened at me but I closed my mouth running out of the car and leaned over quickly at the road gutter, a gush of everything just flowing out.

For a long while my body felt hot, the cold air merciless and the void around me filling with embarrassment and guilt. His warmth against my back caught me by surprise and I coughed up in my nausea. He rubbed my back gently and slapped it with controlled force.

He was wonderful. How was I this lucky...

I sat down at the side of the road with the lingering discomfort surrounding me and people glaring as they walked by. Nord returned from the nearby bar with some plain water. I washed out my mouth before drinking some.

I sighed looking up at those worried sapphires for eyes.
" I'm sorry..."
He smiled softly " No... Don't be, maybe it was the food."
I groaned rolling my eyes " Or maybe I just ate the Eiffel tower."

He bit his lip, growling " Doesn't change how I feel about you. Baby I said it before...I love every bit about you... Especially the part of you that can take down a whole chicken alone."
I leered at him raising a finger. " That was one time. Leave it alone."
He chuckled backing away" Should we go home?"
I hummed, nodding to myself "Mhm..."

During the ride home... I fell asleep in my man's arms... My head pressed to his chest...

The following day I'd stayed home due to my incredibly irritating hangover. My lover hadn't even disturbed me at that God awful hour. I awoke alone in my bed... and felt empty...

I couldn't get over how wonderful he was to me... I had to do something for him. Something... That didn't involve sex or giving up one of my rights.

I had to do something right. So getting dressed I decided to seek Hikari.

" Masters favourite desserts?" Hikari stared up into space.
" Well... He does quite like coffee cake."

My eyes widened as she showed me the pictures in the book.
It looked interesting with various piping designs and decorations.

I looked up at her " I wanna learn to make this! From scratch!"

She nodded at me and I worked with Winona the redheaded chef all afternoon. The woman had cat like features, and a softness to her face. I felt that while she would be hard on me she would also be very patient.

Winona wasn't just great at cakes. She made all kind of amazing desserts and by the time we were done decorating the coffee cake with loose ribbons of coffee cream, she was already working on a small devil food cake.

She smiled at me " Master also quite likes dark chocolate."
I smiled staring down at my coffee creation before helping her with making swirls in the icing of the chocolate cake.

I couldn't wait for that evening...
Hikari pulled out outfit upon outfit.
" Ah there it is!"
My jaw dropped " Hikari!"
She chuckled " Nonsense... You have no worries about revealing skin. You don't have cleavage to hide."
I pouted " I have my pride as a man to protect though..."
Nord apparently wanted me to wear a loose shimmering black shirt that dropped low at the neckline on both the front and back..... Leaving the back and my chest quite open to exposure... Paired with dark stocking and shorts that were practically thong-like. The cherry of this cake were wine red heel shoes and a see through scarf to wear around my neck.
Every time he chose my clothes I wanted to kill him.

Instead I remembered my efforts and focused on mastering the heels.
It was just during tonights dinner.
Its fine!

I strolled down the corridor trying to sway my hips and walk with each foot before the other. I felt sexy.
Nord chuckled " Even in heels you're still tiny.."
I frowned at him. But didn't say anything.
Nope. Tonight was his night.

He couldn't stop smiling at me across the dinner table though " You look stunning baby."
I smiled at him and focused on the food in front of me.... Why did fish have to smell so strong...

I decide to coat it in pepper but it doesn't change the fact I could smell it inside my mouth.

Having had our food I stood up and smiled " I made dessert today..."
His eyebrows shot up.
" Oh yeah?"
I bit my lips swaying out of the room.
" Be right back."

Once again I noticed something strange... People leaving the building. People I hadn't met... And someone with them with dark clothes and dark hair.

This was... No I was probably looking too much into it.

Winona smiled at me handing me two plates of cake.

I walked back to our dining area and presented my man with the walnut and coffee cake.

His eyes widened at it " Wait... You made this tonight? "
I smiled at him " Yeah!"

He chuckled  smiling back down at it "Coffee cake is my favourite."
I nodded down at him... " I know."

He glanced up at me and smirked, taking his first bite.
The low growl that erupted pleased my ears as he closed his eyes chewing slowly.
His eyes were full of softness when he focused them back on me

" Sweetheart. This tastes amazing come here..."

I sat in his lap as he continued to work on breaking off a piece of cake with his fork before bringing it towards me. I happily bit into it and noticed the lips pressed at my neck.

" Thank you Light. That was a nice surprise."
I returned a kiss to his lips and climbed out of his lap.

He grinned with a hungry look in his eyes "Now, I have a surprise for you."