Volume 2 Chapter 4: I'm Back

Just putting this here to clarify my characters. Because I know remembering the names of the characters is really hard. :(

Tiu Zhelan - name of our protagonist on Earth (umm ok wtf was that description)
Huo Shuren - current body of Tiu Zhelan, sixteen years old.
Gong Yu- 2nd Prince, only fifteen years old. (A child from a concubine)
Gong Li- Crown Prince, fifteen years old. (son of the Empress)
Gong Mu - 9th Prince
Rong Mui- his bodyguard
Song Ai- female lead of this world (Now, just a cannon fodder :( )

Off to the chapter~~~~~

Three years has passed and the Crown Prince's eighteenth birthday is nearing. This is also the day where he will find a Crown Princess. 

It will also be three years since Huo Shuren has gone missing.

Three years ago, three days after Shuren has gone missing, he asked system to magically send a letter (containing his confession) to the Crown Prince. But ofcourse System cost him 250 points! 'Stupid system! ┌( ◕ 益 ◕ )ᓄ'

He completely forgot about his mission. But this unplanned decision unexpectedly worked, and he finished two of his sub- mission.

'Points: 2260+100+500 = 2860'

Fortunately the female lead halo isn't strong, it was so much easier to complete the sub- mission. Everyone thought of her as a cute little meng sister, well except for Rong Mui. Gong Mu supported his bodyguard on pursuing Song Ai.

Everything has been going well except for the people affected on Huo Shuren's disappearance. Especially Gong Li. When he found out that Shuren had feelings for him, he felt glad and sorrowful. He didn't know why he felt happy...

But after months of being so distracted, he finally realized he was inlove with his childhood friend. Ever since his indifferent actions, he has been thinking of him too much to the point that his mind was only filled with questions about Huo Shuren.

And his questions about him seem to only get longer.

Meanwhile, on the Hanlong Mountains...

"What the hell again, Gong Yu? I told you to stop!" Shuren could only puff his cheeks in anger. His whole face red. He was stomping. He looked like a spoiled child. Gong Yu was really pissing him off. 

"Wife, ever since you agreed on going with me, I've decided I can do anything to you..." Gong Yu smirked and patted Shuren on the head. Even if he was a year older, he liked teasing this meng wife (self-proclaimed) of his.

Shuren blushed at what he said. "Y-you!" He unsheathed his sword, ready to attack Gong Yu. But Gong Yu only smiled mischievously. 

"Wife, as much as I want to stay with you forever, we have to go back in the Palace." Both had darkened expressions. Gong Yu was ready to plan the dethroning while Shuren was... scared, to say the least.

In the past three years, Gong Yu fell in love with Shuren, but Shuren didn't. After all this time, he still felt guilt. System has been very unresponsive as well, much to Shuren's dismay.

'Will the crown prince still forgive me?' He thought. But deep down he knew that he should dispose of this feeling. It's not beneficial since he is a world hopper, he can't be inlove with a person from a ...data.

Gong Yu knew about Shuren's feelings. He knew that he didn't bore feelings like him but he is more than willing to wait for the day Shuren will finally accept him. Being with him in three years was the best thing that ever happened. In his whole life, he never felt genuine happiness. All he experienced was being behind his older brother Gong Li, causing him to leave the palace at a young age of 9. For 6 years, he trained himself and his men. 

It took them exactly a week to go back in the palace. Shuren felt nostalgic. (or maybe it was the original soul's feelings) 

The two agreed to meet on the Royal Banquet. Word got out and everyone knew about 2nd Prince coming back to the palace. Shuren, on the other hand, stayed at the abandoned Autumn Manor. It was the old Huo Manor, which can be found at the farthest place from the palace inside the Central City.

~*~

Yet a usually expressionless man, sat on the terrace seat, smirking. 'So you got back now, huh? I will claim you back, just wait.'