Volume 2 Chapter 5 Part 1: To Claim What's Mine

[UNEDITED]

'So you're back now, huh. I'm going to claim what's mine...'

~*~

Shuren who was alone at the abandoned manor sneezed.

'Wow, that's some good sneeze.'

After that, he just proceeded to craft his mask, which he will use as a disguise on the Royal Banquet.

Currently, 2nd Prince Gong Yu is threatening/blackmailing some palace officials so that they'll side with him. Shuren felt even more guilty.

'Can my guilt lessen?'

Hello, host.

'SYSTEM! YOU'RE BACK? YOU JUST BECAME UNRESPONSIVE FOR A YEAR!!'

...

'why did you leave me, system? Because of you leaving me, I cannot protect myself from Gong Yu, ah!! TvT'

System cannot provide answers for Host. Please try agai,-

'Well of course! You can't answer me. You useless shit!'

Shuren decided that he needed some fresh air, so he went out of the palace for a walk. Of course, wearing his mask.

Suddenly, he remembered the memories with the Crown Prince. Those memories felt so real, even though it was the original soul's. He genuinely felt the love the original Shuren had for the Crown Prince through those memories.

He went to the Azukawa Hot Springs. It was owned by a Japanese merchant. Crown Prince Gong Li and Shuren frequently went here when they sneak out of the palace. The hot springs was a nice place, but they shared the most memories in the terrace. They usually sat on the seats and played games.

His heart warmed at the nostalgic place. It was more beautiful than what he remembers.

So, he rented out a VIP room.

Also, in his past life he never had a vacation, so this was a bonus.

He decided to tease system. (To get back at him)

'System, be jealous😃. You can't enjoy my privileges because you're only a system. HAHAHA. Wow this is such a relaxing place, ah~~~''

System: . . . 'why does this mere peasant like to annoy me so much?'

He took off his mask and felt the cool breeze with his face. His beautiful, beautiful face. :3

He felt someone watching him, so he looked around. He had trained with Gong Yu so he was above average in martial arts, but he didn't sense a single soul.

'Nevermind, must be my imagination only.'

He took off his outer robe and left his thin white robe on. (He does not like to get naked, only in bed.)

But with such thin silk for clothing, with the faint ray of sunshine you could see his body, a very beautiful sight. A perfect flower boy. Uke ;).

As he stepped on the warm water, he felt relaxation. His clothes were now wet and if whenever he stands up, the clothing will hug his body.

He decided to take a nap, falling asleep in the relaxing hot spring.

~*~

Unbeknownst to him, the Crown Prince has been watching him all this time. Not as a creepy stalker, but because he genuinely missed him. Three years, has he not have seen him. He had taken his heart as he left, only to come back and not give it back.

'Shuren, you have to take responsibility for making me like this.'

He, again, saw how beautiful Huo Shuren was, and he felt his body heat up as the youth took a bath. When he took a nap, he approched the sleeping beauty.