Volume 3 Chapter 7: Finally, The Female Lead

[UNEDITED]

Mission Completion Rate: 50%
▃▃▃▃▃. . . . . . . . . . .

Points: 3960

'Sigh... just how will I complete this mission? I mean... Yuhan can't be planning on my destruction anymore, right? I mean h-he kissed me already...' With this thought, Shen Yang blushed throughly. The memory of yesterday lingered in his mind. It felt like as if it just happened. He could still feel his lips... his breath...

'AHHHH SYSTEM!! I'm getting crazy!' (ʘᗩʘ')

‹ Host, why are you acting like a smitten teenage girl? ›

'WHAT?! I- I am not!! Excuse me!!'

‹ . . . ›

'Please answer my question. Why is my mission not complete yet?'

‹ Host, this is just the beginning. ›

'W-what do you mean beginning? You make it sound so dramatic.'

‹ The main threat hasn't arrived yet, the female lead Long Meihua. You have less than a year to prevent your destruction. :) ›

'Oh... y'right. I almost forgot about her!!'

For the whole school year, it has been very tiring. Studying, rumors, and problems. 

For example, everyone found about the kiss incident. (Spread by yours truly, System) Shen Yang wasn't quite happy about this news. He doesn't know who did it but he sure knows that he will kill whoever did it. (System: *cough*)

Chang Yuhan, on the other hand, was happy about this. Everyone finally knew Shen Yang was his. He was also happy about the people who ships them. On the outside, he has a poker face but inside, he is feeling euphoria.

The Yu Prince liked Shen Yang. Shen Yang's mysterious aura pulled him in, and he started courting him even though he knows that Chang Yuhan likes him too. Shen Yang seemed to not notice him, though. So, eventually, Yu gave up on pursuing Shen Yang, who still doesn't remember he exists. Somehow, he forgets that Yu Prince is actually there.

Shen Yang studied hard for the whole year and managed to rank the Top 6. His family was very proud of him. Chang Yuhan, on the other hand, barely passed. When Chang Yuhan received his card, he got a smack fromShen Yang.

"So... what's your grade? Let me see?" Shen Yang curiously asked when he saw Yuhan frown at his report card. Yuhan shook his head no.

Shen Yang got suspicious and immediately grabbed the paper. He felt his eyes widen as he felt disappointed. It was full of E's and D's. 

"What is this garbage!!? I thought you got high grades in the final exams?! I even taught you..." Shen Yang felt sad because he really made effort teaching Yuhan. He smacked Chang Yuhan in the head. 'This man...'

"You shameless man..." His eyes watered a bit and Yuhan really felt guilty.

"Sorry." Yuhan kissed his nose, Yang only got angrier. His heart hurt at the sight of his love being sad. But he also felt very loved because someone cares for him. This is why he loves Yang so much.

"I am never gonna be with you if you don't study properly!" And with that, he ran away from Yuhan and went to eat. He was really craving fries.

~*~

Shen Yang had to leave A City for the whole summer, leaving Chang Yuhan really sad. He had to go to France with his family for business purposes and for enjoyment.

Meanwhile...

Xiao MeiHua- Now Long Meihua, wandered around the busy narrow streets of Feng Town in A City. 

Once in her life, she felt free. She didn't have to work to have money for food, she didn't have to study for school, and finally she didn't have problems.

She was indeed a beauty. Her hair, though not super silky, it flowed with the wind. She had an ideal oval face, a button nose, and small pinkish lips. Her eyes are monolid. She looked like she was straight out of Ancient China.

She stopped running and skipping when she realized her phone had gone missing. She also got lost sight on her bodyguards.

She was in a dark alley. Suddenly a hoarse voice sounded, it was from a drunk man. His fellow drunkards followed him and saw him eyeing a small beautiful prey. They all smirked. She felt disgusted because they reeked of ale.

"Oh, it's a woman. Hehe. Are you lost?" One of the men asked. He had a stupid smirked plastered on his face. He was disgusting.

"No. And leave me alone."

"Why? I know you're lost, little one. Let's have fun."

They grabbed her arms and she fought back. Four versus one. The former won.

She was pushed to the ground of the dark alley when they heard a shout.

"Let her go, you f*ckers!" The man fought with the four drunkards and one by one he knocked them all out. 

Long Meihua didn't believe in love because she believed it was just a hindrance to life. But seeing this selfless man saving her, she fell in love at first sight. Not only he was a good person, he was also very hot. 

He let out a hand and helped her stand up. 

"You should go back home now," He said with the poker face. Meihua, who was fazed, jolted up in shock. She had reddened cheeks. She looked like a saved princess, and at this point she could make everyone fall in love with her.

They walked together towards the bus stop where Meihua asked him to take her. When the bus was at sight, she faced the man with hopeful eyes.

"T-thank you so much for your help! Really, t-thank you... and u-uh k-kind sir, may I know your name?" She bit her tongue with her shameless question, but she prepared an alibi.

"I-it's for you! I-I will repay you so I need to get your name a-at least..." She looked down.

"My name is Chang Yuhan." He walked out of the scene and left Meihua on the bus stop. Before leaving, he handed her out some money. He couldn't care less if she will be able to go back home properly.

While walking towards his dorm, Yuhan felt like as if he was cheating on Shen Yang. He just shook his head at the thought and called Shen Yang, completely missing his presence. 

~*~

My longest chapter yet, wack.

In the future I would also like my next chapters to reach the 1000-word count.

I would love to hear your feedbacks about this story, and if I have grammatical errors please just tell me! I am only a beginner noob writer.

Also it's weekend! Wooooo~

Thank you for reading and goodbye.