Volume 2 Chapter 7: My Tofu!!

AUTHOR:

As I am writing this, it's raining cats and dogs. 😔 The super typhoon just hit the lands this morning and the power already went out, thus, I can't update. So anyways, thank you for reading my story!

~*~
(WARNING: MAYBE R13 SCENE WITH THE SECOND PRINCE)

[UNEDITED]

Huo Shuren sat on his chambers, bored. His mission rate is just 50%. He heard the head eunuch speak,

"The 2nd Prince Gong Yu has visited the Eldest Young Master!"

Holy shit!

He immediately sat on the pillow seat and composed himself.

"Let him in."

There goes in an attractive individual, his aura captivating everyone that he will pass by. "Shuren. We need to talk."

"We are already talking."

"Yeah, but SERIOUS talk, Shuren."

"K." Shuren frowned.

"EVERYONE, LEAVE!" The 2nd Prince commanded with power. In just  few seconds, everyone left the room, their legs trembling slightly. This shocked Shuren.

"W-why did you do that?" Shuren asked as his eyes widened. Gong Yu looked at the man's eyes. It was so dreamy... so captivating. The eyes which made him fall in love with this youth.

"I already read the evidences you sent me," Gong Yu went near Shuren. He whispered into his ear, "But, our agreement shall not change."

"You're still mine, wife."

System, (silently watching): *OMG! Two hot guys (the crown prince and 2nd prince) calling host "wife", I like it!!!*

Chills went up Shuren's back. His heartbeat fastened. "W-what do you mean? Stupid!" He frowned like a spoiled child, hitting Gong Yu in his arm.

After hitting him, Gong Yu catched his arm, "I'll have to punish you for hitting this royalty." He smiled seductively.

"You address yourself as royalty now?!" Shuren shouted. He tried to get his arm out of his grip but he's too strong.

Gong Yu snatched his other arm as well. Shuren's position is like a kidnapped person. In just a snap, his arms were tied. He moved to get the tie out.

"What the f*ck?! Gong Yu!!! Release me, this instant!"

Gong Yu only smiled in mischief. "No." He said sternly.

Shuren shouted, "F*ck you!" 

"I'll gladly do that."

"Arghhh! Yu!" As Shuren shouted, Gong Yu carried him princess style and threw him in bed.

"I like it when you call my name. So... Sexy." He then kissed the other man's lips. He also opened his clothes, revealing the man's milky white chest.

System: *nose bleeds*

Gong Yu's thing stood up because of the heat spreading through his body. While Shuren.... His inner woman likes this very much, but his manly pride... To be nearly 'eaten' two times??? His manly pride can't just take this!!!

System: "Host, is your tofu finally gonna be eaten?" *silent squeal in fujoshi*

Shuren: Tofu eaten?!?! I hope you get your tofu eaten!! As well as your family!!

"A-ahg," Shuren can't take the heat anymore, and he moaned, much to Gong Yu's delight. He badly wanted to pleasure him. He loved the bloody red

He stopped kissing his lips and proceeded to his jaw... His neck.. it left a hickey.

Shuren thought, 'WTF! The hickeys the Crown Prince gave me just disappeared, and this man dare give me more?!'

"G-gong Yu, a-ah!" He found his sensitive spot.

Shuren struggled so much, his arms were tied so pleasure is all he can get. His penis stood up, and it touched Gong Yu's area. He smiled seductively.

"Wife, are you getting turned on?" He touched Shuren's pink nipples. Shuren moaned again. "S-stop, ah~"

Gong Yu can't take it anymore and ripped Shuren's clothes. The man's feminine body made him want to devour this little bunny.

"Wife... You're such a seductress." With this, he entered a finger through Shuren's tight chrysanthemum.

"Uh, you're so tight..." It took him a while to enter his second and third finger. The sight of Shuren's area reddening made him hornier.

He can't take it anymore. He took off his robe to reveal his mighty general. Shuren widened his eyes and gulped, 'IS THAT GONNA FIT INSIDE ME?!'

Gong Yu chuckled at Shuren's face. "Don't worry wife, this'll fit inside you..." He entered Shuren. Both men moaned, one in pleasure, the other in [good] pain.

"Oh god, Shuren you're so tight..." He thrusted back and forth... Forth and back... And eventually it got faster. The room was filled with two men's moaning.

"Wife... I'm gonna cum," both men released at the same time.

Gong Yu released Shuren's captured arms and they both fell into the bed, breathless. Shuren slept in Gong Yu's chest, completely tired.

~*~

(Ok I lied, this isn't a 'slightly' mature scene, but a very mature scene!! lololol #prankd #swag)

I enjoyed writing that so much.... I'm rotten to the core 😂